Chapter 2-Funny Love

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 27

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 23

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 24

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 22

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 26

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 26

CatlinWayne (Cat Voice) age 21

Dylan POV (Funnyman)

I guess I was so nervous I grabbed Cat hand but it felt nice holding her hand "um Dylan" Cat said "yeah" I said snapping out of my thoughts "you can let go of my hand" she said smiling as I notice I was still holding her hand "oh sorry" I said letting go of her hand "thanks" Cat said as I nodded, I'd known Cat since I bumped into her that day and I knew I was going to end up falling in love with her, what's not to love, she caring and funny, also has a nice body, I never really cared about her body just her amazing personality, at first I was worried about George asking her but then he met a girl name Carly(I know this part has changed), in the end she broke up with him so George is not bothering at this point, then again their is Jorel and Jordon but they only see her as a sister, Matt would never go for her and Aron doesn't like her so my chances are looking good but how do I ask her, I mean if she remembers last night then she might hate me for thinking about having drunk sex with her, then again if I don't ask her someone will.

"hey you okay man" Jorel said shaking my shoulder "what" I said "you were spacing out" Jorel said "was I" I mumbled and looked to see Cat was talking to George "why don't you ask her out" Jorel said as I looked back at him "I'm afraid, I mean look at her, she perfect in everyway" I said looking back at her "she is something but if you wait you might lose her" Jorel said it like how I've been thinking about it "maybe I should" I said "you should, come on it's been three years" Jorel made another good point "what's wrong with him now" Jordon joins in resting an arm on Jorel shoulder "Funny having trouble asking Cat out" Jorel explained "go for it, I know Cat likes you back" Jordon said "maybe later" I mumbled "no your doing this now" Jorel said "HEY CAT" Jordon yelled as Cat and George looked over at us "come over" Jordon said waving his hand to tell her to come over, she looked at George then walked over to us "yeah" Cat said "Funny has something to ask you" Jordon said as Cat turned her attention to me, when she looked at me with her grey eyes made my heart beat frankly as my face started to warm up "is something wrong Funny" Cat said sounding worried "well......Cat would.....go....on a....date with.....me" I mumbled the last part but Cat heard me "Funny.......I would love too" I looked up to see Cat smiling "you would" I said "yes" Cat said and out of relief I pulled Cat into a hug "wow Funny calm down" Cat said as I blushed even more and let go of her "sorry" I said "it's fine you just got me by surprise" Cat said "come on, let's get ready, I'll drop you off" I offered "thanks" Cat smiled as she walked out and I let out a massive sigh "see not so bad" Jordon said as Jorel smiles "shut up assholes" I said walking away as well.

I dropped everyone home and told Cat that I would pick her up at 7:15, so I had some time to get ready, I was fixing my tux with a hoodie "dude someone is trying to hard" Jordon said, sometimes we crash at each other homes and I let him into mine "I want this to be a proper date not like the other one" I said turning to look at him "gives us a spin darling" Jordon said in his best female voice impression "shut up, but seriously how do I look?" I ask "shit for a regular girl, perfect for a girl like Cat" Jordon said holding his chin in his hand "good I want this to go right" I said "maybe loosen the tie" Jordon said "it's fine, I better go and pick up Cat" I said looking at my watch as I looked back and grabbed the keys walking out of my house.

Catlin POV (Cat Voice)

I was putting on my shirt, blazers, skirt, tights and black boots, I wasn't the person to wear a dress not that what I was wearing wasn't like a dress, I heard a knock on the door and I rushed to the door, when I opened it Dylan was there wearing a tux and a hoodie and this site was making my blush "wow Cat you look amazing" Dylan said as he had a surprised face "you too" I said I couldn't believe this was happening, Dylan held us hand out as I took it and he dragged me out also quickly grabbing my purse and closing my door, Dylan guides me to his car, he lets go of my hand and opens the door "my lady" he chuckles as I smile and climb in, he closes the door and walks to the other side when he was in he started his car and drives to where ever he had planned "thank you Cat" Dylan said as I looked at him but didn't answer "for giving me a chance, I was so afraid after those years to ask you that I'm so relief that you said yes" Dylan explained as I couldn't stop smiling "really I thought you only saw me as a friend" I said, Dylan drives us to a drive through movie "nice" I said "I thought this would be nice, we can talk while watching a movie" Dylan said "I haven't been to a drive through movie in a long time" I said "come here" Dylan said opening his arm, as I scoot over and leaned on his shoulder as he rests his arm around me "comfy" Dylan said "yeah this is nice" I smiled looking up at him, somehow this didn't feel awkward it felt nice, I look down as Dylan leaned in head on mine as we watched the movie.