Chapter 12-Dirty secrets

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 27

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 23

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 24

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 22

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 26

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 26

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 21

Jordon POV (Charlie Scene)

It was 6:24 in the fucking morning, I couldn't sleep after what happened last night, it's just weird coming from Cat, with Dylan makes sense but Cat I'd always thought she wasn't the type to be comfortable having sex or talking about sex, guess it goes to show what a mystery Cat is "hey why are you so early" I looked to see Cat was awake, did I mistake the time, I looked and it was 9:34 am, I guess I was so tired I didn't read the time right, I looked at Cat her hair was flipped to one side, she was wearing Dylan shirt that was down to her legs and had bite marks on her neck from the looks of it she looks like an animal attacked her and his name was KingKong(such a bad joke, maybe it's a little funny) "I couldn't sleep care to explain why" I said raising my eyebrow, she blushes and takes a seat opposite from me "sorry I didn't think you guys be back soon" Cat said but had a chuckle coming out "didn't think you could be chuckling about this?" I asked raising an eyebrow "what can I say, I really love Dylan" Cat said with a smile on her face "looks like your not as innocent as I thought" I said rubbing my face "just cause I'm a girl doesn't man I have a wild side" Cat smirks "your scaring me right now" I said as Cat couldn't stop laughing "so did Dylan use a condom?" I asked, I don't care if it's about them having sex, I'm not hearing about my sister being pregnant with Dylan child "yes he used projection" Cat said rolling her eyes "hey I'm just looking out for you" I said but maybe I should tell her about Dylan last relationship which ended harsh "Jordon, I can look after myself" Cat said I feel like I should tell her "hey what's wrong?" Cat said "Cat there something I have to tell you" I started but some comes running to hug her "morning babe" Dylan said giving her kisses all over her face "morning" Cat said kissing his cheek "morning Jordon" Dylan said smiling taking a seat next to her "was there something you wanted to tell me" Cat said as Dylan wrapped his arm around Cat giving me a stern look, so he must have heard what we were talking about "um that...you need to wake up the others" I said as Cat nodded and left when she was gone Dylan leans closer to me "you will not tell her about my last girlfriend" Dylan whisper/growling "she has to know, I know she still calling you" I said as Dylan groan rubbing his hair "I know but I still love Cat and I don't want her to think I'm cheating on her" Dylan begged as I let out a sigh "fine but you've got to tell her to stop calling you and tell her you have a girlfriend and is not interested in getting back together" I said pointing my finger in his face "I will" Dylan said "Cat why did you wake us up" I heard George groaned, Cat comes out and sat on Dylan lap as the rest of the guys come out "George, Jay can I talk to you for a second" I said as they looked at each other confused but then nodded, I got up knowing that Dylan was staring at me, I walked to the private room with George and Jay behind me, I opened the door letting them in, I closed the door and let out a sigh.

"what's up?" Jay said "I might be guessing this but I have a weird feeling that Dylan is seeing his ex" I said as George and Jay looked worried "so I'm not the only one" Jay said "wait you think so too" I said even George nodded so I'm not the only person who thinking about this well there still the others but I'm glad I'm not the only one "well yeah when your tying her bandana, I caught him looking at his phone either looking worried or excited and it's her name I always see" George said "before we went on tour, Dylan came over saying that he missed her now thinking about it what had he been doing while him and Cat weren't seeing each other that much" Jay said now I was more worried then usual "seriously their anniversary is coming up and this is happening why the fuck is he doing this" I groaned getting more worried about Cat "right now we need to prove that he is" George said "yeah I'd like to see some prof" Jay said "why don't we steal his phone there one of our prof and we try and catch him" I said "poor Cat" George said "I know but we need to make Dylan think that nothing is wrong" Jay said as me and George nodded, we left the room to see Dylan smothering Cat with kisses, this used to be a cute thing but now it's just gross since he might be doing that to another girl "Dylan I need to get in the shower" Cat chuckles as Dylan wouldn't let her go "but I want to cuddle with you" Dylan said kissing her more, me, Jay and George looked at each other, then George steps in "hey some of us don't have a girlfriend" George said as Dylan raised his eyebrow then lets go of Cat as she goes into the bathroom but straight away Dylan was pissed "what the fuck was that" Dylan yelled at George "look I understand yesterday was a big thing for you and Cat but you have to respect that we don't have anyone to love" George said as Dylan pissed off face seamed to calm down "I guess your right, I guess I'm just excited that our anniversary is coming up" Dylan said "yeah how long would you and Cat been together?" I asked "it will be our 8 month anniversary" Dylan said with a smile "wow 8 months" Jay said "yeah time goes by so fast" Dylan said but the more I hear him talk the more disgust I'm getting "what have you got planned for the day?" I asked "that I'm not telling you" Dylan said "alright" I said not caring whatever he got her, after a while Cat came out and she was wearing a baggy top and jeans "what are you guys staring at" Cat said looking confused "nothing babe you look great" Dylan said wrapping an arm around her waist, the three of us tried not to get annoyed "you want to smoke some dope babe?" Dylan asked "Dylan you cant offer her some dope" Jay said "it's fine Jay I don't feel like smoking today" Cat said "what should we do today" I said "don't know let's chill we've got a signing today so let's just chill" Cat said "I'd rather cuddle then chill" Dylan said as I rolled my eyes.