Chapter 22-Memories

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 28

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 24

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 25

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 23

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 27

Daniel Murillo (Danny) age 27

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 22

~the next day~

Catlin (Cat Voice) POV

we were checking in a hotel since we had a day off tomorrow and wanted to get out of those damn bunks "man last night show was amazing" Jordon said "I'm surprise how cool the fans were about it" George said "of course they loved Danny" Jordon said giving Danny a hug we were waiting for the manager to get our room keys "hopefully you two wont be fucking while were trying to get some sleep" Jorel said looking at me and Matt "sorry guys but me and Cat are going to be busy all night" Matt chuckles as I smacked his chest "not funny" I said as Matt smiles and kisses my cheek "I'm sorry but I still want to share a bed with you" he whispers as I smiled rolling my eyes "I'll think about it" I said folding my arms "alright guys I got us a villa so everyone living in the same villa, their only one double bed and the rest our singles so you lot can decide where you can sleep, me and the crew our going somewhere else so have fun" our manage said leaving us the key to the villa "well unless George tries fucking me in my sleep you two are having the double bed" Jordon said as Matt fist bumped the air, we grabbed our bags and walked to the villa, Danny opens it to show the living room, we walked in and found their are no doors to the rooms "why aren't their no doors" George said "cause I think they heard Matt and Cat were coming" Jordon chuckles as Matt playfully punched him, like we agreed Matt and I took the double bed, Dylan took the sofa bed and George and Jordon took one room with two single beds and Jorel and Danny took the other room with two single beds, because there were no doors you could hear everyone, Matt finished unpacking so was watching me, when I was done I was dragged by him to lay next to him "hey beautiful" he said as both of us laid on our side looking at each other "hey" I smiled, he places his hand on my hair moving it out of my face "I didn't mean to talk about our sex life like that" Matt said using the same arm resting it around my shoulder pulling me closer so that our foreheads touched "it's fine, at least Jordon cant say any gay jokes to you since you have a girlfriend" I smiled as he smiles as well "WHAT" Jordon yells coming to our room making me and Matt sit up "you mean to tell me I cant make gay jokes if the gay wad has a girlfriend" Jordon said "yes Jordon didn't you think about it" I said while Matt wraps his arms around my shoulders " no Matt dump your girlfriend so you can get called gay wad" Jordon yells "no I love Cat and I'm not dumping just because you bored" Matt said "you know what your still a gay wad even if your sleeping with a girl" Jordon said then Jorel walks in "why the fuck are you shouting?" Jorel asked "Jordon find out that he cant call me gay wad now that I have a girlfriend" Matt chuckles kissing my cheek "even I knew that" Jorel said "come on let's get some sleep" Jorel said as him and Jordon left "finally" Matt said lying both of us on the best with me resting on his chest.

~having a dream from 6 years ago in highschool~

I remember who exactly I was in highschool and it wasn't always a good story, I was the outcast with a couple of friends and living the quiet life, I was putting my stuff away in my locker "hey Kitty" I looked to the side to see my best friend Vanessa coming over to my locker "hey" I said she stood next to me "me and some of the girls were planning on hanging out after school, you want to tag along?" Vanessa asked "I cant maybe another time" I said with a weak smile "ah it's okay kiddo" Vanessa said wrapping an arm around my neck pulling me next to her "really" I wondered "of course it's fine your my best friend and I know you still have trouble talking to new people, heck it took me months to get you to talk to me" Vanessa said in her cheerful tone "glad you understand" I said holding my books putting my books in my bag "you know it doesn't hurt to make new friends" Vanessa said as I looked to the side holding my wrists "look no one going to judge you" Vanessa notice me holding my wrist "I know I just don't want anyone to know" I mumbled "look school over and I got to head home, please don't think about doing it" Vanessa said as I looked at her "you know I cant" I mumbled "stay strong I'll see you tomorrow" Vanessa said as she walks away you but she knows I can't, then flashes of a blade going through flashed through me, I remember that day I cut myself at home when no one was home....I was alone and I couldn't stay strong.