Chapter 3-JDog Problem

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 27

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 23

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 24

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 22

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 26

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 26

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 21

(A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER)

Catlin POV

Things have really been good since we got signed and the guys seamed really happy, I rolled out of bed since someone had text me it was from Dylan.

KingKong: Hey babe, were all going to Aron you want to join us

Cat V: Yeah I'll come over, you want to hang out at my place later?

KingKong: I'd love too later

Cat V: Great, see you soon

KingKong: See you soon too babe

I couldn't stop smiling since me and Dylan and been going out, I cant believe we've been only going out for a couple of weeks, it's so strange we were just friend for three years and now were going out, it's just so weird, I climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror but notice some hickies that a certain boyfriend put on me, I shook my head and decided to show Dylan this, I took a picture and sent it to him.

KingKong: Oh shit babe, I'm sorry I got a little carried away

Cat V: It's fine but covering them might be a pain

KingKong: I'll make it up too you

Cat V: Thank you, it's not that I don't mind them, it's just hard for me to cover them

KingKong: I know, I feel bad but somehow they look hot on you

Cat V: Whatever, I'll see you at Aron house

KingKong: See you soon

I put the phone down and got in the shower, when I was done I got out, dressed, covering the marks and dried my hair, I did put on a hoodie to cover my neck but my hair covers it better, I left the bathroom and headed to the kitchen downstairs to see my cousin Gage is here, he lending me his house so he comes and go "hey cousin" Gage said "hey how uncle Shawn?" I asked "he good, so how are things with the band?" Gage asks "really good" I said taking a seat on the stool "and your boyfriend?" Gage asked raising an eyebrow "were good, happy and I'm going over to Aron house" I said "when are we going to meet him" Gage wondered "your my cousin, besides Luke has already met him but that's because he our manager" I said "I forgot Mr. Agent helped you guys get signed" Gage said as I started making myself some breakfast., I looked at what day it is today "what's wrong?" Gage asked "it's nothing" I said looking my head, I forgot it was the anniversary, "I hope Jay okay" I thought maybe this is good that I'm going over, I can go and check on him.

Dylan POV (Funnyman)

I couldn't believe when Cat showed me a picture of the hickies I gave her from last time "dude your blushing, did Cat show you something" Jordon said as I looked away from my phone "that's non of your business" I said "what are you ladies babbling about" Aron walks in "oh yeah Deuce, I invited Cat over is that okay" I said "whatever, I don't mind if she comes over" Aron said "is Cat coming over" George said as he came out of the kitchen with a beer can in his hand "hey have any of you seen Jay?" Aron asked "no I think he in his room" Jordon said "oh....also Funny would you mind going to the market to get some food and beers" Aron said "sure, I'll go when Cat get's here, she better at it then I am" I said "that's cool" Aron said as he grabbed his jacket "where are you going?" George asks "I have a date" Aron said "oooh who the lucky girl?" George asked "that's nothing for you to know" Aron said walking out of the door "doesn't he always have a date" I said "nothing new with Deuce, so when your girlfriend coming" Jordon said "you know who my girlfriend is" I said then someone knocked on the door, George opened the door "hey guys" Cat said as George moved aside so she could come in, she walks over to the couch, standing behind me "hey darling" Cat said I looked up and she leaned down pressing her lips on mine as I kissed back "I missed you" I said when we pulled apart "your coming over later" Cat said "I know" I said "babe Deuce asked me to go to the supermarket can you come with me?" I asked "sorry babe there something I need to deal with, could you go with Johnny or Charlie" Cat said as I turned around to face her "is everything okay?" I asked "yeah don't worry, I'll be fine" Cat smiled kissing my cheek "okay Johnny, Charlie come with me" I said "sure" Jordon said as George said the same "I'll be back" I said pecking her cheek and jumped off leaving the house with George and Jordon "are you sure, you want leave Cat alone" Jordon said "shut up, I trust Cat" I said.