Chapter 26-Cat family part 2(THE END......)

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 29

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 27

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 26

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 24

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 28

Daniel Murillo (Danny) age 28

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 23

Matt (Da Kurlzz) POV

Cat moved next to me but then walked in front of me "okay before you walk in their something you should know about Amiel" Cat said making me raise my eyebrow "why what's wrong with her?" I asked "well you see Amiel is a" suddenly the doors swing open and "CATLIN" a very tall man dressed as a women appeared from behind the doors swinging them opened pulling Cat into a hug "hi Amiel" Cat said as I stood their confused "Catlin who is this handsome man?" Amiel asked "oh right Amiel this is Matt my boyfriend" Cat said as Amiel let go of her and reach out holding his hand out "nice to meet you I'm Amiel" Amiel said as I snapped out of my thoughts and shook his hand "it's nice to meet you I'm Matthew Busek but you can call me Matt" I said shaking his hand "Catlin you didn't tell me he would be such a handsome man" Amiel said standing next to Cat "well it's not just his looks I fell in love with" Cat smiles which made my eyes widen "Cat likes my looks" I thought to myself was I wrong about Cat love for me then just who I am "why don't you two come in, your uncle Shawn is here" Amiel said moving aside so me and Cat could walk in, we walked in and it was beautiful in the inside "you two will be staying in Cat old room if you like, why don't you unpack and you can join us in the garden" Amiel said as he started walking upstairs as we followed, he showed us to Cat room which huge Amiel left us just the two of us in her room "your room is wow" I said in shock as Cat had her arms folded and was smirking "what" I said looking down at her "nothing is just.....you thought Amiel was a women" Cat said as I blushed from embarrassment "Cat I'm sorry I didn't mean to assume that" I said "it's fine I didn't want to mention it but yes Amiel is a man dressed as a women" Cat said turning to the side and started unpacking her bag "do you know why he dresses as a women?" I asked also unpacking my bag "actually I don't know why he does, Amiel wasn't dressed as a women when I was adopted and moved in" Cat said as I raised my eyebrow "maybe we shouldn't ask" I chuckled, I finished unpacking and hooked my arms around Cat giving her a hug "Matt come on their waiting for us" Cat said trying to get me to leg go of her arms, I let out a massive groan and let go of her "fine" I said.

Cat takes my hand and we left our room, heading downstairs to the garden to see John, Amiel and uncle Shawn were sitting at a patio table with chairs having a drink, Amiel spots us and gets up walking over now that I could get a better look, he was a tall skinny man wearing a blonde wig and the make up he was wearing actually made him look like a women "finally you two join us" I looked over to see John, now John was looking great for his age, slightly taller then Amiel who was taller then me with dirty blonde hair "come on he been waiting to meet you" Amiel whispered to us, we walked over and joined them "so you must be Matthew" John said as I nodded "yes but you can call me Matt" I said, Amiel hands me and Cat a drink "well Matt how long have you and Catlin been dating?" John asked but being nervous I squeezed her hand gently but she squeezed back to reassure me "we've been dating for 11 months" I swallowed and looked at Cat who was smiling then I looked back at Amiel and John who were smiling and uncle Shawn just smirking "so Catlin it's takin you 11 months for us to meet this lovely gentlemen" John said as Cat chuckled "dad, we were on tour while we were dating" Cat said leaning her head on my shoulder "so Matt you in the same band with Cat?" uncle Shawn asked "yes we've been in the same band from the start" I explained "so how did you two end up together?" Amiel asked straight away me and Cat were blushing red "um I don't think you want to know" Cat said "what it's not like you two accidently spelt with each making it awkward for both of you but realised you two liked each other and are dating" uncle Shawn explained perfectly "of course that couldn't happen, their too cute so have ended up together" Amiel said as I let out a sigh but we were going to have to explain "let them tell us" John said.