Chapter 7

Justin's Pov

I wake up to Ariana's face in mine.

"Wake up, Justin!" She yells at me.

I throw my head back only to slam it into the drivers seat."What time is it?" I ask her as I open my eyes fully to see the Disneyland sign in perfect view.

"12:00." She says calmly.

"What? I thought we were going to go right when the park opened? Why didn't you wake me?" I ask her, getting back up from my seat.

"I know but you looked really tired when we were driving, and we still have the whole day to spend here."

I smile at her being so caring,"Well, thanks for letting me sleep."

She gives me one of her adorable closed mouth smiles,"And plus I got to touch up my makeup." She says looking at herself in the car mirror.

I playfully roll my eyes and start driving to the gates for the people to let us through.

"I told everyone that our duet is finished and they're all so excited to hear it!" Ariana exclaimed.

"That's awesome, I can't wait for them to hear it." I pull into the parking lot and try to find an unnoticeable parking spot. Once I find a pretty good one, I park the car and we head out to buy our tickets.

We pay for the tickets, while the ticket person just stares at us. We both give her a smile and go through the security, then head to the gift shop first.

Ariana buys a Minnie Mouse onesie and Mickey Mouse ears, and chooses a pair of ears for me as well.

We pay them and Ariana quickly goes to change into the onesie, while I fix my Mickey Mouse ears on top of my beanie.

"Okay I'm ready." She says a little to loud, because a mob of people come our way.

We don't mind when they ask for pictures with us. We stay talking to them for about ten minutes.

We then head for space mountain. As we're walking up to the line Ariana snaps a photo of us to post on her story. She then proceeds to snapchat the whole time we were in the line for space mountain.

"Are you excited, Jay?" She asks me.

"Obviously, I'm pumped." I shout in a deeper voice.

She laughs at my comment.

The ride starts and ends with me and Ariana just laughing the entire time. As we come to a stop we both spot people taking pictures of us so we each decide to make funny poses to make the best out of the fact that we don't have any privacy outside of our house.

Ariana links her arm with mine and lays her head lightly on my arm as we exit the ride still laughing about something dumb we both said during the ride that we don't even remember now but just the way it was said was still on our minds.

We go on about 3 to 4 more rides until we decide to get something to eat.

"So you excited to be going back on tour soon?" Ariana asked me while taking a bite from her salad.

"Well yeah, but I wish you could come with me." I said sounding sad with a frown on my face.

"Well who said I couldn't go with you?" She says with a smirk on her face.

"Are you serious, Ari?" I asked excitedly as my eyes light up.

"Yes, I've been talking to Scooter about it secretly." She gives me a devious smile.

"Oh my gosh, I hate you." I laugh and shake my head at her.

"Well at least I'm going," She laughs as finishes her sentence," I'm really excited." She smiles as she takes a sip from her ice cold water.