Chapter 17

Ariana's Pov

Justin and I were in the car while Angelo was driving us to the still unknown place.

Justin still didn't want to tell me where we were going.

I looked out the window as I was laying my head on Justin's shoulder while our fingers were intertwined.

Some music was playing on the radio at a low volume and Justin was looking out of the other window.

I really want to know where he's taking me.

We finally get there and I see the most beautiful sight. I smile at it and look up to Justin, then back at the sight.

The sun was setting, and the clouds were all different beautiful colors

Justin smiles at me as I turn back around to look out the window. I suddenly get a bad feeling, considering what happened here last week.

"Justin, when we were here last week, things didn't end so well." I look down at the floor, not wanting to remember the events of that night.

"That doesn't change the significance this place has on our relationship," He caresses my hair then puts a piece behind my ear,"let's just focus on the good things that have happened here and forgot the bad." I give him a small smile. He was right.

Our eyes break contact as we both hear the sound of Angelo opening the door for us.

We step out and find a spot close to the bottom, so we don't have to hike all the way up.

Justin brought an already pre-prepared picnic with him, which was so sweet of him. I guess he knew I would say yes which warms my heart.

All the food was vegan, which made my heart even happier, thinking of how well Justin knows me and cares about me.

We finish eating and lay down on the blanket he brought. We look up and start counting stars. But we give up once we get to about fifty.

Justin was playing The Notebook on his iPad, which is surprisingly one of his favorite movies, but we weren't really even paying attention. I was too busy just admiring him and he was fiddling with my fingers.

I was laying my head on his chest, my eyes looking straight up at him, while his big arms were wrapped around me.

Have I ever truly described how perfect Justin is? His eyes are the most beautiful things. You could stare into those light brown, hazel eyes for hours. His smile is so gorgeous, I die every time he flashes me one of his heavenly smiles. His hair is always so nice and well put together, I personally love it most when it's up in a quiff. And can we talk about his body? I must be the most blessed girl in the world. But most importantly, his heart is so big and so full of love. He's so amazing. I really am blessed that a guy like him feels exactly the same way for me as I do for him.