Chapter 15

This is one of my favorite manips of them like heart eyess

Justin's Pov

I wake up to the sound of Esther barking and I realized that there was someone knocking on the door.

I try to ignore it, thinking maybe they'll go away. I then get a text so I get up to see that it's from Ariana.

Ariana👑

Open the door my dude

I chuckle at her text, getting up from my big, comfy bed. Not bothering to put a shirt on, I jog down the stairs and open the door to reveal Ariana. She looked so gorgeous. She was wearing dark jeans, white vans, a lace top, and a black jacket. It was so simple but it still made her look as beautiful as ever.

(A/N her one last time outfit lol)

"Put a shirt on, boy." Ariana joked while touching my cross tattoo and walking right past me. Her touch made me jump but hopefully she didn't notice.

"Well in my defense, I just woke up." I spoke as I close the door Ariana just came in from.

"But let me go take a shower real quick. I'll be back." I say while jogging up the stairs.

"Okay, I'll be here." Ariana laughs while throwing herself on my couch as Esther goes to greet her.

I take a quick shower and get dressed.

(A/N Justin's outfit)

Today's the day I tell Ariana. But I don't want to do it here. I want to tell her somewhere that means a lot to the both of us.

I get the perfect idea and head back downstairs.

"Ariana, remember the first adventure I took you on?" I ask her.

"Of course,"She smiles,"The Hollywood sign. Even though we almost fell off while taking pictures because we were acting so dumb," We both laugh, knowing it's true,"I loved it." She told me.

I smiled at the fact that she enjoyed it.

"Well let's go there right now." I tell her.

"Okay, I'm down." She gets up from my couch.

I grab my phone and car keys, and we head out the door to my black Range Rover.

We head off for the Hollywood sign, blasting 'What do you mean'.