Chapter 16

Ariana's Pov

I arrive at Justin's first LA show and pull up by the back door of the arena.

I haven't talked to Justin since last week. You know where he confessed his love for me, we kissed, but I ruined it by running away like a little girl. Just casual everyday things, you know.

Anyways, it didn't matter if Justin and I hadn't spoken. I know out of all the shows he'll ever do on this tour, the LA shows will always be the most nerve-racking for him. Because there will be double the people, so double the people to please. And I promised him that I would be here for him no matter what. And us falling for each other is included in that.

I walk out of my car and greet some fans that are begging for tickets. I give them a sad look, because I didn't have any tickets to give to them. I wave goodbye to them and walk towards the back door.

The door opens before I can get to it and it reveals Pattie and Scooter.

They greet me nicely, but before they go onto the fans to give out tickets, Scooter pulls me to the side.

"Please talk to him, Ariana," He says to me, looking concerned,"he's really hurt." My heart breaks at his words.

He then goes ahead to the fans, leaving me with my thoughts. I decide that it isn't the best idea to go through backstage, because I don't want to risk seeing him. I know I should listen to Scooter and talk to him, but I'm way too scared. I know I shouldn't be a coward, but I wouldn't even know what to say. I hate knowing that he's hurting and that it's all my fault.

I need to fix this but I'll just wait until after the show, so I don't give him another thing to stress about.

I walk around the whole arena and stop to take pictures with some fans and talk to some people while making my way to my seat. I spot Frankie there and go up to him.

"Hey Frankie." I wave and look up at him.

He looks at me but then looks away annoyed.

"Well, what's your problem?" I ask him, taken aback, because he hasn't been mad at me in years. Since we were kids I'm pretty sure.

"What's your problem?" He asks me, obviously it being a rhetorical question," How could you do that to Justin. He really loves you." He tells me sincerely.

Once he mentioned his name, I frown,"I know. I hate myself for being like this, but I'm just so scared," I tell him,"he told you?"

"Ariana you don't have to be scared, I know he'll make you happy. And I kind of already knew, it was obvious." He tells me.

Was it really obvious? I'm so dumb.

"Frankie, I love him too," I tell him and his eyes widen with excitement,"but I'm pretty sure he hates me now." I look down at the floor.

"Trust me, he doesn't hate you. Maybe he wished he did after what happened, but I think hating you is the last thing he could ever do." I smile at his words.

"Ugh, I should've went to see him before the show started." I tell him as the timer starts to come on, meaning the show will start any minute now. I'm so dumb for not going to see him due to my coward self.

"Don't worry, you'll see him." He tells me as the intro of Justin talking starts. I get chills as I hear his voice and I suddenly feel like any other fan that is here tonight.

"I mean I obviously will in a few seconds." I tell him pointing to the stage.

He smirks at me and I'm literally more confused than ever. I shrug it off and get ready to see Justin.