Chapter 21

Ariana's Pov

I wake up to the bright sun in my face. I was currently in my private jet flying to New York for my interview with Jimmy.

"You excited for the interview and your performance." My mom asks me once she notices that I've woken up.

"Yeah mommy, but I just really want to see Justin." I frown, leaning on my window, grabbing my fuzzy blanket to cover my arms.

"Don't worry, you'll see him soon." She assures me, sipping some of her tea she drinks every morning.

"Yeah darling, I know you've been dying to see him since the beginning of the trip, and now you will." Nonna smiles.

I smile at them, and look out the window down to my tiny perspective of New York City.

I have had a great time performing and promoting 'Dangerous Woman', but I really miss Justin, I wish I could fast forward the interview, and just fly straight home.

Speaking of Justin, he has been texting me non stop about how he can't wait to see me. He's so cute.

Justin☁️

Miss you my baby, but I'll see you soon ;)

He's so hot and cute at the same time like how. Ugh I wish I could see him right now. I miss him so much.

"You really miss him, don't you?" Frankie asks me.

"Yeah." I say while looking down at my phone, back to my messages with him.

"Aww, I better be the best man at you guy's wedding." He says and I widen my eyes at his words.

"Frankie! Don't get ahead of yourself." I laugh, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Oh come on, Ari. So you're telling me you haven't thought about marrying him?" He asks me, while rolling his eyes.

"Well, of course I have, but I don't know what's going to happen. I just want to live in the moment, but I hope that maybe one day." I smile like an idiot.

"I've seen you guys together, and I know how much you guys love each other. I know for a fact that you guys will end up together." Frankie pats my arm lightly.

"I hope." I smile widely, looking out the window once again.

After I get off the plane, we drive to the hotel we're staying at.