Chapter 18

*one week later*

Justin's Pov

I lean on the snack table, watching as they filmed Ariana's close up. I smiled at how gorgeous she looked.

When she was all done, she walked over to me giggling.

"This was so fun." She says happily, after we were done filming the music video, while wrapping her arms around my waist.

I wrap my arms around her back and we walk to my dressing room.

"Scooter said we could post sneak peek photos." She said smiling at her phone.

"I already know which one I'm going to post." I tell her.

I then get a notification from Ariana through Twitter and Instagram.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

arianagrande: soon my babies☁️ @justinbieber ♡

I smiled and liked it and retweeted the same thing on Twitter.

"Why do you use that heart for everything, babe?" I ask her.

"I don't know, it's my favorite. Why do you think I got it tattooed on my finger." I laugh and grab her hand to kiss her adorable tattoo.

She giggles and lays her head on my chest while I sit back on the couch with her.

I soon post my picture as well.

justinbieber: soon ;) @arianagrande

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

justinbieber: soon ;) @arianagrande

I get the notification that Ariana liked the photo and retweeted it.

Both of our phones soon start blowing up with our fans tweeting us about the music video and about us.

@bieberscompany: OOO ARI AND JAY COMING AT US WITH A MV I WASNT READY @justinbieber @arianagrande #whatdoyoumeanmusicvideo

My Purpose || jarianaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें