Chapter 25

Ariana's Pov

"I can't believe that just happened." I told Justin, as we were walking backstage at the Madonna concert.

Madonna brought me on stage, and it was honestly one of the best moments of my life.

"It was so fun watching you up there." Justin pulls me close, holding onto my waist, and I put my hand on his chest as we walk out to the car.

When we walk out, there are fans waiting outside for us.

We take pictures, and talk to them for a while.

A fan took a picture of me and Justin, and posted it on Twitter.

@basicallyjariana: MET MY BABIES TONIGHT AND I STILL CANT PROCESS THROUGH MY HEAD THAT THIS IS REAL LIFE @arianagrande @justinbieber I love you guys

"What movie do you want to watch?" Justin asks me, as we were back in our New York hotel room.

Justin has many shows here, so we figured why not just get a hotel room.

"Um, I don't know. Maybe a 'Walk to remember'?" I suggest, waiting for his response.

"Okay." He says as he puts the movie on, through Netflix.

I snuggle up to his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm going to go get pizza." Justin says, after the movie ends.

"I'll come with you." I tell him.

"Babe, you don't have to." He smiles at me.

"No, I want to." I tell him, smiling back at him.

"Okay, come on." He says as he grabs my hand to intertwine our fingers.

Ever since last week, when the incident happened, Justin and I have been inseparable. Well we always were, but now I don't even want to go anywhere without him.

I guess you can say I'm a little paranoid, but I just don't want anything to break us apart.

  ✨✨✨

"Come on, babe lets take a photo." I say to Justin, grabbing his arm.

"Alfredo, take the photo." I tell Alfredo as he comes our way with his camera.

" I tell Alfredo as he comes our way with his camera