Chapter 24

Ariana's Pov

Justin and I walk out of the airport, hand in hand with the paparazzi following us.

Alfredo was right behind us as we were making our way to the car.

Justin puts our luggage in the trunk of the car, as I go in to take a seat in the back of the car, with Alfredo on the other side of me.

Justin opens the door, and joins us in the backseat. I put my arm through his, resting my head on his shoulder as our driver drives us to our hotel.

We're here in Las Vegas for the Billboard Music awards, and both, me and Justin are performing. This is actually our first award show as a couple, so I'm pretty excited.

"You nervous about tomorrow?" Justin asks me as I looked up at him.

"No, not really. I'm just happy that we're going to take pictures and be there together." He smiles at me.

"Yeah, me too." He says to me and I smile back at him.

"You guys are gonna do amazing, I know it, your fans know it, and you guys know it, too." Alfredo says, and Justin and I smile at him.

We talk all the way to the hotel, until my song 'Into You' starts playing on the radio, which causes us all to sing along.

"Got everyone watching us, so baby lets keep it secret. A little bit scandalous, but baby don't let them see it." We all sing.

"A little less conversation, and little more touch my body." Justin and I sang.

"Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you, into you." We sang while our foreheads were touching.

We all danced around in the car as my song was playing. I snap chatted Justin and Alfredo dancing with me laughing and singing along.

"Cause I'm so into you." I sang the last verse, and rested my head on Justin's chest.

We decided to turn around to go and eat something, because we were all starving.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I went to go and change, because I didn't feel comfortable wearing my airport outfit in a fancy restaurant. Even though, Justin and Alfredo didn't care, I did.

We ordered our food, and sat there talking until it came.

After the dinner, we went straight to the hotel.

When we arrived, it was already filled with paparazzis.

Justin opened the door, and held out his hand for me to take.

I linked my arm with Justin's as I posed for the pictures, because why not. While I was posing, Justin tried everything to cover his face.

 While I was posing, Justin tried everything to cover his face