Chapter 19

*two months later*

Ariana's Pov

"Get out of our way." Justin screams at the paparazzi as we were trying to get out of the car but they were all surrounding it like a pack of hungry lions.

"Come on, love." Justin looks over at me and grabs my hand. Don't think I'll ever get used to that name as my heart still skips a beat at the sound of it.

Justin and I are back in LA for a little bit until his tour starts up again in late June. I actually have to start going on the road myself to promote my single 'Dangerous Woman' and my upcoming album. I'm really excited but also sad at the same time, because I hate that I'm going to be away from Justin. Even though I know it's only going to be a week and a few days, it's going to feel like a year.

Justin leads me to our favorite restaurant, where he told me the night before that he made reservations at.

The waiter guides us to our table, which is next to this beautiful piano that I always admire when we come here.

After our dinner, Justin looks a little upset. I frown and grab his hand that is laying across from me.

"What's wrong, babe?" I ask him concerned.

He looks up at me with those sad but beautiful eyes that never fail to make me melt,"I don't want you to leave. Especially because I don't have to tour these days that you'll be gone, so I'll have nothing to distract me." He said looking down at the ground.

I'm going to London for a week and then going to Japan for a few more days, but I'm regretting it all now because it means that I have to leave my baby.

He would come with me, but he's going to start touring again in about a week. So it wouldn't make much sense for him to come with me for only like three days, then have to leave. Plus he has to rest.

"I'm sorry baby, but you know what?" He looks up at me like a sad little boy,"We can still talk everyday and facetime, so I can still see your adorable face." I earn a small smile from him.

"Excuse me, can you sing a song?" An employee who wasn't our waiter, who is obviously a fan, asks Justin after a while of us talking and drinking our one glass of wine.

Justin smiles and gets up from his chair,"Of course."

The waiter hands him a microphone and a guy appears out of nowhere, ready to play on the piano I love. A guy standing right next to the small stage that the restaurant had goes up to connect his electric guitar as if he already knew this was going to be happening. It would honestly be no surprise if Justin had already planned this beforehand.

"This one's for you, baby girl." I realize that it was already planned as he speaks into the mic and winks at me as I blush and smile like an idiot and put my chin in the palm of my hand while my elbow rests on the table. I hear the rest of the restaurant 'awws', but I just can't help but stare at him like he's the only in the restaurant.

The guy sitting on the piano seat started playing one of my favorite songs of Justin's, 'Home to Mama', and I melt at the thought of all the beautiful lyrics that are in this song and that he actually thinks those things about me.

I don't work hard when it's easy, I put in work when it's hard

Girl, I never believed in love until I had yours

I smiled at the lyrics.

This is more than a season, and I'm not just sprung