Chapter 9

Ariana's Pov

@ArianaGrande: babes it's out!! Justin and I have been dyingg waiting for you guys to hear it☁️hope you love it♡♡ @justinbieber

And with that I tweeted the tweet and also posted it on Instagram.

I'm so excited for our fans to finally get to hear our song. We worked so hard on it so I hope they love it as much as we do.

I saw that Justin mentioned me on his Twitter, so I went on to Twitter to see what he said.

@justinbieber: I'm so excited it's finally out for you guys. Enjoyyyy😊 #whatdoyoumeanoutnow @ArianaGrande

I immediately retweeted it and went to check some of my babes accounts to see how they're reacting

I immediately retweeted it and went to check some of my babes accounts to see how they're reacting. I retweeted and liked as much as I could of their tweets showing how excited they were. I saw that Justin and I were trending and so was the hashtag to buy our single. I then went to go check iTunes.

I dropped my phone seeing that our song was already number 1!

I quickly called Justin even though it was 12 in the morning.

"ARIANA OUR SONG WENT TO NUMBER 1 WORLDWIDE IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES!" Justin yelled through the phone.

All I could do was scream.

"I'm so happy." I managed to get out from my sessions of screams.

"I can't even sleep now and we have an interview tomorrow with Ryan." I said a little bit into the phone conversation.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Justin laughs.

I laughed at him,"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow,"

"Sure, goodnight Ari." He said tiredly.

"Goodnight Jay." I hung up and laid down on my couch with Cinnamon and Strauss.

I wrapped myself  in my fuzzy, soft blanket, and just watched tv until I was tired enough to go to sleep.

I snap chatted my babes thanking them for their support and love to me and Justin.

I snapped some pictures and videos of my dogs, and then decided to head to bed a little bit after 2 am.

I walked up my stairs to my big bathroom to remove all my makeup and put my hair into a bun.

I laid down in my big queen sized bed and wrapped myself in my big covers with my head on my soft, furry pillows and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to all my friends and family congratulating me on me and Justin's song.

I also had my fans tweeting me and posting on Instagram. It makes me so happy seeing them happy.

I also got a text from Justin.

Justin☁️

Hey Ari I'm coming to get you in like an hour, so be ready please lol

Okay, I'll start getting ready now🤗

I texted him back and called my hair and makeup stylists to come and get me ready.

After a while of them getting me ready and us just laughing and having fun together, Justin came to pick me up.

My stylists went out to their car and I waved goodbye to them as I got into Justin's escalade.

I put my arms around his neck as he pulled me into an embrace.

We both smiled at each other in happiness of our overnight success.

We drove off to Ryan's radio station and got ready for the interview.

"I'm here today with pop music's King and Queen who finally gave us the duet we have all been waiting for,"Ryan paused smiling at us,"their single 'What do you mean' flew through the charts to number 1 worldwide in less than 5 minutes making music history."

Justin and I smiled at each other thanking him and everyone else who was in the room while they all applauded.

"Will there be a music video?" Ryan asked us after about 30 minutes into our interview.

Justin and I just looked at each other and then I let him answer.

"You'll see." Justin almost whispers and they all got excited.

"Thank you for having us." We said as we walked out of Ryan's radio station.

Justin wrapped his arm around my back to protect me from all the obnoxious paparazzi as we walked back to his car.

We drove off to Scooter's house, because he told us he was going to have a party for us to celebrate.

We arrived and were greeted by Yael, and walked into the gigantic house.

We see all of Justin's friends, that are now mine as well considering now that we're best friends, whoever is a friend to him is also a friend to me.

I see Frankie and my mom and I walk over to them with Justin following.

After a little bit into the party, Justin and I take a few minutes to thank everyone for their support.

"We just wanted to thank everyone who made this possible and everyone who supported our collaboration since the beginning." Justin exclaimed.

"Cheers to many more!" I say loudly to make sure they all can hear me and everyone holds up their drink.

                                         ••••

After a while, the party ends and Justin invites me over to his house.

As I'm in the car with Justin, I look over at him,"I'm excited for what's coming." I smile up at him and he looks up from his phone, probably on twitter responding to his fans and people supporting us.

"This is just the beginning." He smiles at me.

___________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 9! Please vote and try to comment throughout the chapter please:)

Chapter 10 coming soon💖