Chapter 11

Ariana's Pov

The sun was shining extra bright today in LA as I parked my white Range Rover in my moms driveway. I walk into my mom's house being greeted by her dogs. I let my dogs in the door as they go run off with my mom's dogs. My dogs will be staying at my mom's while I'm on tour with Justin to support him.

I get greeted by my family as we go over to the kitchen for some coffee and breakfast.

After my last bite of my delicious vegan breakfast, I decide it's time for me to say my goodbyes.

"Goodbye baby doll, have fun." Nonna said to me, her thick Italian accent shining through her words as always.

"I love you, Nonna." I say as I kiss her cheek as we pull into an embrace.

"I love you too, take care." She said while giving me a big smile.

I went on to say goodbye to my mom and Frankie. I know I promised Justin I would go and I'm really excited. I'm just sort of sad to be away from my family.

"Bye, I love you mommy." I say to my mom as I give her a big hug.

"I love you too." She says as I go over to give Frankie a hug.

"Text me everyday and don't miss me too much." He caresses my hair as we hug.

I giggle at his comment,"Well that might be hard, but I love you." I tell him as I give him another hug.

"And don't have too much fun with Justin." He winks at me and I quickly roll my eyes at him. I can't believe he still wants Justin and I to be a couple. It's completely ridiculous at this point.

I say goodbye to my dogs as they lick my makeup free cheeks. I'm going to miss them so much but what is keeping my spirits alive is that I know I will be back in a few weeks when Justin is here for his shows in California.

I walk out of my mom's house, making sure I had everything with me.

My driver, Jackson, helps me to put everything in the trunk of my car.

I wave to my family from the lowered window and blow them a kiss.

Before Jackson takes off, I put my earphones in listening to Justin's album, which was ironic considering I was going to see him in about 30 minutes.

Speaking of him, Justin just texted me as Mark my Words began.

Justin☁️

Are you almost here?

Yeah in about 30 or so minutes

Ugh I should've picked you up Ari I'm sorry

No Justin it's fine I'm almost there I'll see you then ☺️

Okayy ;))

Our conversation ends there and I look out the window, listening to Purpose the whole rest of the ride.

As we arrive at LAX, Jackson helps me getting my two suitcases from the trunk.

I wave goodbye to him and thank him for his help.

I roll my suitcases into the airport and text Justin to know where he is.

Justin☁️

Jay, where are you guys?

I wait until he responds, and pray that he does it quickly, because I see a mob of paparazzi out of the corner of my eye. Paparazzi make me so nervous, especially when I'm alone.

I start walking as far away from them as I can and then Justin finally texts back.

Justin☁️

Jay, where are you guys?

We're at the airport check in

Look straight ahead

I looked up like he told me to and I saw Justin and Scooter looking straight at me, but then rolling their eyes and I scoff. I walk to them, with the paparazzi catching up to me, but I just try to ignore them.

"Ariana, are you dating Justin?" One said.

"Are you running away with him?" Another one stupidly says.

"Ariana, look over here!" One shouts at me.

When are these sick people going to get through their brains that we're people too?

I finally get to where Justin and Scooter and the rest of the Bieber crew are.

Justin just had on some gray sweats and a plain white t-shirt and a snapback. I was wearing an oversized lavender sweater and my hair was actually down for a change with some of my front hairs pulled back.

We give our plane tickets to the lady and head to this special room where all celebrities wait peacefully for their flights. Even though we were flying in Justin's private jet, the whole crew and captain had to get the plane ready to fly.

As we were walking to the room, Justin and I greet some fans and take pictures with each one of them before saying our goodbyes.

The paparazzi snap about a thousand pictures of us and all I want to do is throw all their stupid cameras to the floor. I use to not mind the paparazzi, but they've become so irritating since Justin and I have been together so much.

After a while, we all head onto Justin's private plane and I take a seat next to the window. I look out as we take off and I feel someone sit next to me. I turn around and see Justin. I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

A yawn escapes from my mouth. It was about 10:30 in the morning but I woke up at like 5 am to be able to get everything ready, go to my mom's house to leave my dogs and still have enough time to get here on time.

Justin's first show is in Seattle, so it's not that far away. I lay my head down by the window to take a small nap to pass the time.

Justin's Pov

After I finish playing some board games with my crew, I head back to my seat and smile as I see Ariana sleeping. She's so cute. I sit down next to her, and fall asleep as well.

I wake up to Ariana's head laying on my shoulder as she was sound asleep. I can't help but smile like an idiot.

I put my head lightly on hers, and fall back asleep.

I can't wait to see my fans and have Ariana with me at all times. I thought as I fell asleep again.

___________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 11:))
If you did please vote and please comment whatever you would like😚