Chapter 27

Justin's Pov

Ariana and I walk out of the Florida airport, as she wraps her arm around my waist.

I smile, and put my arm over her, and she grabs my hand to give it a small kiss. I smile at her cute gesture.

"We're gonna have so much fun, baby," Ariana looks up at me,"I know it." She smirked. I smile down at her, while we get greeted by our fans as we're walking out. We take some pictures, and chat with them before heading out of the airport.

Once we step outside the airport, there are paparazzi everywhere we turn. I guess announcing that we were coming to Florida wasn't our smartest move.

I grab Ariana's waist, and pull her close as she buries her head into my chest to cover her face from all the flashes. We soon get into the car.

"I'm so relieved, I thought I was going to die." Ariana exclaims, laughing.

I laugh with her, and grab her hand to intertwine our fingers as Ariana lays her head on chest. We then head off to our hotel.

We arrive at our Disney hotel, which Ariana insisted we'd stay at, which I debated on whether we should stay in or not, because we would be spotted so much easier. But then I decided that we could, because I just couldn't say no to my princess.

We open the door to this huge room, which had an amazing view. We put down all our stuff, and get ready to go out to Disneyworld.

We step into the elevator, and Ariana pulls me closer to her unexpectedly. I smile down at her, and kiss her lips. She kisses back, and wraps her arms around my waist.

We soon step out of the elevator, and head out of the hotel with our bodyguards following beside us.

We take a car into the parks. We first go to Animal Kingdom. We decide to go on some rides first then go on the Safari tour.

After the tour, we got off the bus to go on some more rides.

We went on this dinosaur ride, that made Ariana and me laugh way more than scare us.

Through the ride, there were various dinosaurs, and twists and turns, and lots of lightning. Meanwhile, people were taking photos, even though it said no flash photography. Some people were soon taking pictures of Ariana and me. We just posed, and tried to act as normal as possible.

 We just posed, and tried to act as normal as possible

✨✨✨

We soon head to Magic Kingdom. They weren't many rides here, so after all the rides we did go on, we basically just took a bunch of photos.

"Oo, babe, let's take a picture in front of the castle." Ariana says excitedly, and me pulls closer to the castle.

She asks one of our bodyguards to take the picture as we stand in front of Cinderella's castle.