Chapter 20

Justin's Pov

I opened my eyes to my surroundings which were my dark room, Esther at my feet, and my tv still on from when I first went to sleep.

It was 11 pm. I know it's ridiculous to sleep all throughout the day, but it's the only way I can talk to Ariana. She's six hours ahead of me, so when she calls me at 2, like she's done for the last couple of days, it will be 8 am in London. I'm willing to sleep during the day and then stay awake all night to talk to her.

I go downstairs to get some food and open the door for Esther to go outside.

I get a bowl of cereal and turn on the tv in my living room to past the time.

After a while, I give Esther her food, and head back upstairs to check my phone.

I check Twitter and Instagram and go to my messages. I have some from Scooter, Za, and a bunch of girls I don't even know. I reply to the ones from Scooter and Za. But I delete the ones from the girls, because I don't need Ariana getting mad at me for no reason especially if I don't reply but just decide to leave them there.

I don't have any messages from Ariana, because she is obviously sleeping. I hope 2 am comes quick because I miss my baby's voice.

I decide to watch a couple movies to past the time.

Before I know it, Ariana is facetiming me.

"Baby!" She says through the screen and I smile at how gorgeous she looks.

"You look beautiful, babe." I smile at her.

"Aww, thank you. I love you." She says all smiley.

"I love you too." I tell her.

We go on to talking for about an hour.

I miss her so much but her talking about how happy she is about her new music makes up for it.

"Baby, are you tired?" She asks me after seeing me yawn for like the fourth time.

"No, it's just that I've been sleeping kind of weird." I lightly chuckle.

"What do you mean?" She asks me confused.

I laugh at having to explain the process to her,"Like I fall asleep during the day, so I can be up to talk to you when you call me." I explain to her.

She gives me a really surprised face and speaks,"What! Babe, you don't have to do that for me. I want you to hang up right now and go to sleep!" She says getting angry. I guess I shouldn't have told her.