Chapter 6

Clary, New York 2013  

We all rush over to Tessa, the poor thing looks positively green. Jace looks under the bed, "That's nasty," He reaches under and pulls something out from under the bed. It's a dead girls body. I lift my hand up to my face so i don't vomit "By the angel," The girl's covered in blood and infected demon wounds, her face is mangled beyond recognition and the rest of her isn't really better off. "She's a mundane," Jace said, "She cant be," Will said, "She's ,not a Shadowhunter, Vampire, Wearwolf, Faerie or Warlock so what do you suppose she is then," Jace snapped "If she's a mundane what's she doing in an institute?" Will retorted. Tessa and i glanced at each other, they could go on all night, "Jace's right," I say, that earned Will a very smug look from Jace, "But then again what's she doing here and why would a demon want to kill her?" Will gave Jace his own smug look. I sigh, "Let's wait till morning, cause i for one am very tired," Tessa announced, "I'm with Tessa," I say. Anything to stop World War III. Will and Jace looked like they wanted to stay here and argue longer, "You know what, i'll show Tessa back to her room," I grab Tessa's arm, "See ya guys later," And i literally pull her out of the room.  

"Do you think it was wise leaving them on their own like that?" Tessa asked me, "Nope! I'm expecting nuclear bombs to go off any minute but i for one dont wanna be there when they do," Tessa laughed at that, "Well i do like how you handled the situation with the both of them earlier," "Yep i've had lots of experience with Jace but then again it's easy for me cause i'm his girlfriend," "Yeah, that must be nice," Tessa sounded almost wistful. Almost.