Chapter 32

** Hey guys, sorry for not posting in a while, oh and if you haven't noticed, I changed my username, it was Fangirl4eva0509 and now its Clace_xox (which is my Instagram name so feel free to follow me!)**

Tessa, Annwn Mountain 2013

It's been days since Clary and Simon went missing. We haven't found anything. Jace is getting more agitated by the second and Isabelle was clearly really worried. We were all getting stressed. "Nothing." Jace said. "How can we have found nothing. Its been days." Alec sighed. "I know, I know." "We have to have missed something." Will snorted. "You think?" His voice dripping with sarcasm. Jace glared at him. "Will!" I said. "Leave him alone, how would you feel if someone you cared about went missing?" Will looked at the floor. "Sorry." He mumbled. Just then Magnus came rushing in - he had gone to explore one of the tunnels. "Guys! Guys! I found something!" Jace whirled around. "What?!" "Come look!" We all ran into the tunnel Magnus came out of, all of us wondering the exact same thing. What did Magnus find?

Clary, Annwn Mountain 2013

It has been days since Amy kidnapped Simon and I. Of course she decided that we should both starve - well at least that I should, Simon hasn't moved since she broke his neck. It was incredibly uncomfortable down here, not to mention that I was covered in dirt and I smelt horrible and I hadn’t gotten a good sleep in ages, and, and I missed Jace. The door opened and the room filled with the familiar red glow that took us out of eternal darkness. Amy walked in. "Hello Clary!" She said, her voice full of glee. "How are you today?" I don’t bother to answer her - like usual - which like usual, annoys her. "Oh, come on! Not even a small 'hi'?" I just ignore her. Amy sighed. "Oh you disappoint me Clary." I turn to face her. "Does it look like I care?" Amy mock gasped. "It speaks!" I roll my eyes. "Besides I came to tell you something." She said. Which struck me as odd. What could she possibly want from me?  "I mean, its just no fun keeping you in the dark, though, I thought for sure you would have worked it out by now." "Worked out what?" "Who I really am." What?! "Oh, so you mean you're not actually a psychotic bitch?" I snap. Amy laughed. "Wow, you really have no idea, do you?" I roll my eyes, again. "Okay!" She said, clearly enjoying this. "If I asked you how to spell my name, how would you spell it?" I'm not going to answer that. Amy gives me an expectant look, I sigh, If I play her little game maybe she'll leave me alone. "A-M-Y." "Wrong!" Amy said in a sing-song voice. I raise an eyebrow. "Oh and how do you spell it?" "A-M-I, its short for something." Ami said. "Hmm, short for what?" Ami grinned. "Amizo." I gasped. "Lilith!" Lilith smirked. "Took you long enough. Now if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do." Lilith walked out and all I could think is, What have I gotten myself into?