Chapter 30

Clary, Annwn Mountain 2013

I wake up once again to complete darkness. Ugh, twice in the one day. I groan and sit up, my whole body is aching and there's a dull pain in my left ankle. My eye's slowly adjust so I can just see. I look down at my ankle to see what's causing the pain and there's a manacle locked around it. Great. Just great. That's when I remember Simon was with me. "Simon?" I croak out into the darkness. "Clary?" The reply was faint. "Simon! What happened?" There was a groan. "I don't know, the last thing I remember is you screaming." "Me too." Suddenly I heard a door opening. The room filled with a soft orange glow emitted from a flaming torch. The room was circular which was surrounded by cells. I shuffled closer to the bars of my cell, I peered out through them and I saw Simon who was in the cell across from mine. A hooded figure stood in the centre of the room. The figure removed their hood to reveal Amy.

Tessa, Annwn Mountain 2013

We have been walking around looking for Clary and Simon for ages. Since we found the witchlight there has been absolutely no sign of them. We were all getting really worried. I don't think I've ever seen anyone in a worse state than Jace. He was really distressed about this. Alec walked up to Jace and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey." He said quietly. "We'll find them. We'll find her. It'll be okay, trust me." Jace just nodded absentmindedly. Though Jace wasn't the only one who was freaking out, Isabelle was too. But she had a way of keeping it in. "Izzy." I said walking over to her, she turned slightly. "Are you okay?" Isabelle looked at the ground for a split second before she answered me. "No." She whispered. "No, I'm not okay. If something happened to Clary that's bad enough, she's like a sister to me. But Simon … If something happened to Simon, I don’t know how I could live with myself. I know that sounds really dramatic, but I love him, Tessa. I love him, and I've never told him." I pull Izzy into a hug, because that’s clearly what she needs right now. I just hope we find Clary and Simon soon, and that for their sake as much as ours, they're okay.

**30 chapters, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and yes I did just bring back the evil bitch, and in the next few chapters we will be finding out A LOT about her, feel free to comment theory's, I'd love to see what you guys come up with c: Keep reading, love you all!!!!**