Chapter 11

Clary, New York 2013

I look out the window of the library. That girl, i cant stop thinking about what she said. Why me? Why Tessa? What was so special about us? I hear someone come in behind me. I sigh i really dont feel like talking to anyone right now. I turn around to see who it is. There's no one there. What?! i could've sworn i heard someone. I turn back to the window, when i hear a crash. I whirl around and see one of the bookshelves have fallen over. I walk over to it, it looks like someone - or something - pushed it over, "Hello?" I call out. Someone's here i know it. I take another look around and i see something flash out of the corner of my eye, "Who's there?!" Suddenly i feel something brush past my cheek, i bring my hand up to my face. There was nothing there, i turn around and feel something slam into my chest. I flew into the bookcases behind me. I stand up leaning against the bookcase and take a look around, there are books everywhere. I notice some of the books moving by themselves. Almost like someone was pushing them out of the way while they're walking. I hear something that sounds like a little girl scream. I run in the direction of the scream. I see this girl, she looks about five. She turns around and she smiles, "Not yet," She says and laughs. I see something move out of the corner of my eye. I turn around and something whacks me in the head. I black out.

** Sorry if this chapter is a bit short i sorta wanted it to be cliff-hangy (Which isn't even a word XP) **