Chapter 14

Tessa, New York 2013

It's been a week since the accident with Clary, and we still don't know what happened. Clary says she can't remember and honestly who can blame her, something really bad happened to her and it looks like something someone would want to forget. It doesn't mean they have. I sigh, i don't know why i don't believe Clary, but it's just something about her that practically screams, "I remember, i remember," it also doesn't help the fact that Amy keeps stalking me. I mean practically everywhere i go she's there always watching, and i have no idea why. I'm about to leave - I've been sitting in the library trying to read for hours - when i hear someone shouting upstairs. I run up to take a look and see Amy and Clary at each others throats. Amy had a black eye and Clary was bleeding really badly. I was seriously beginning to wonder what i'd just walked into and why no one else could hear it. Clary was furious, "Stay away from him you demonic bitch!" she spat at Amy, who looked like she was having the time of her life, "Well you're not going to be around much longer and he's gonna need some comfort when you're gone," Clary froze, "Whats that supposed to mean?" Amy laughed, "Not yet," Clary kicked Amy in the leg causing her to fall over, she bounced back up really fast though, "Is that all you've got?" she taunted, "Taking out you and Tessa is going to be a breeze," thats when i stepped out from where i was hiding, "Excuse me?" Amy looked at her, "You're marked, just like those other girls destined to die," She smirked as she walked out of the room and looked at Clary with her peircing gaze, "We'll see how your boyfriend likes you then huh?" and practically pranced out the door. I turned to Clary, "What the hell was that about?" Clary sighed, "We are like those girls, we're marked, and she has something to do with it," "How do you know?" Clary looked at me, "Because she was there, that day in the library, she doesn't look like her but she had the same voice, that damn voice..." Clary had started rambling, i intrrupted her, "So she was there and now she's come back for us?" Clary nodded, "Why were you two fighting?" Clary freaked again, "Because she was cozying up to Jace! If that bitch thinks she can touch him she's got a whole other think coming," "So you gave her a black eye?" Clary glared at the door Amy had walked through, "The bitch deserved it," I just nodded, "We have to figure this thing out before we end up like those girls," Clary looked at me her green eyes blazing with fury, "Exactly, we have to let that bitch know we're not going down without a fight,"