Chapter 9

Clary, New York 2013

I knock on Magnus' door and he answers with a very annoyed expression on his face, "What do you want Clary," I smile, "We're meeting Simon here," "Oh is my house you're new meeting point? 'Oh what are you doing today? Nothing lets meet up at Magnus' place' 'I need to tell you something. Great meet me at Magnus' house' 'Hey my parents are home tonight but we can use Magnus' house to . . .'" "Okay i get it! We'll just go away and talk about those dead mundane girls somewhere else," "Fine you do that," "Oh come on Magnus please," I give him the biggest puppy face i could muster, "Ugh, fine come in but just this once!" "Thank you!" I turn around and wave to the others, "Oh and by the way we have some ancient shadowhunters from the 1800's," I say and run inside before he could stop me.

Tessa, New York 2013

I walk up to Magnus' door with Will, Jem, Alec, Isabelle and Jace. Magnus sees us and i swear he almost dies of shock, "What the hell?" Will seems to be enjoying this, "Hello Magnus, how are you? It's been quite a while," Magnus seemed to get over the shock pretty fast and snorted, "Yeah, try 135 years," "Magnus please get over me and move on it's quite sad that you've been counting the years we've been apart," Magnus snorted, "Actually Will i have a boyfriend," That threw Will off, "Uh thats uh nice," He stammered. Jace let out a snort of laughter, Will glared at him and was clearly about to say something very offencive to him when the was a bloodcurling scream from inside Magnus' house.