Chapter 21

Clary, New York 2013

Tessa comes bursting into the room, holding a shred of old paper in her hands, "I found it!" "Found what?" Isabelle asks. "The map to Annwn Mountain." Tessa said matter of factly. Isabelle's mouth dropped into this 'O' shape, which kind of made her look like a fish. "How did you find that?!" Isabelle squeaked, "It was under the bed where we found the first girl, care to take a look?" Everyone crowds around the table where Tessa laid the map down, I gently wake up Jace. "What?" He asked groggily, "Tessa found a map that will lead us to Annwn Mountain." That woke him up. We walked up to the table where the others were. "So who gets to go?" Henry asked. "Because I don’t think we'll be able to have eleven of us." "Thirteen." Isabelle corrected. When Henry looked at her she said, "Magnus and Simon." Henry nodded. "Well Tessa and Clary obviously have to go." Jessamine said. "And if Tessa goes so does Will and Jem, which makes four." "By the angel, she can do her maths!" Isabelle hissed into my ear. I giggled. "Well if Clary goes I go," Jace said. "And if Jace goes I go," Alec said. "If Alec goes I go." Isabelle said. "That’s seven then," Charlotte said "and if Magnus and Simon go then that's nine which I think is plenty of us don’t you think?" Everyone nodded. "Great, I'll call Simon, and Alec you call Magnus. We leave tomorrow." I said. Everyone agreed so tomorrow we would leave for Annwn Mountain. I didn't know wether to be excited, or terrified.