Chapter 15

Clary, New York 2013

It had been raining three days straight, since the fight i had with Amy - everyone had totally freaked out when Amy came to dinner sporting a black eye and i had blood running down my face, Amy had just shrugged it off and said we had an 'extreme practice session' - and i can't help but feel that she had something to do with it. I've curled up on the window seat in the library, in my PJ's, cause thunderstorm weather is PJ weather, it's also snuggling weather but Jace was nowhere to be seen, so i just settled for Church. I was reading Vampire Academy and was right up to the end when Church gets up and starts hissing. I close my book and get up and come face to face with Amy, "Oh did  you want your eyes to match? Cause that can be arranged," Amy just laughed her creepy laugh and said, "Oh Clary, you make me laugh and i'm sorry to disappoint but i'm just here to talk," "Oh thats okay i wouldn't wanna screw up your 'pretty' little face anymore than i have to," I made sure i put a really big emphsis on 'pretty' which didnt please her at all, "Whatever,"  she walkes over to Church, whos hissing his head off, and picks him up, "Who's a beautiful cat?" she cooed, Church scratched her down her cheek, she screamed and dropped him, "Bloody cat!" When Jace walked in, "What the hell is going on?" he asked, looking from me to Amy, who was swearing her head off. Amy turned around saw Jace and tried to act all sweet and innocent, when that didn't work she screamed, "That fucking cat scratched me!" Church was standing next to me hissing like there was no tomorrow. When it became obvious that she wasn't going to win this argument she stalked off, cursing under her breath. Once she was gone Church calmed down and left. Jace walked over to me and said, "Isn't it too early to be wearing PJ's?" i laughed, "Noooooo, because Thunderstorm weather is PJ weather," He laughed, "It's also snuggle weather, but i sadly have no one to sunggle with," i fake pouted. Jace laughed, "Well we'd better fix that," he picked me up and a laughed, he walked over to the window seat and we snuggled in my blanket, just watching the rain.