Chapter #10: The Truth

Daniel's POV

I looked at Tiffany as she left through the door and entered a good-looking guy's car.

So that is the guy that's been texting her last night, huh? I smirked and closed the door after the car left.

Poor you Tiffany, I'll steal you from him one day. Just wait and see by yourself. I'll win over your heart and soon you'll be mine forever.

Woah that sounds creepy. I didn't mean it in a dark way. But why would I want that innocent girl to be mine? We just met last night and barely know anything about each other. Well, I guess I'm just confused and wanted to get to know her more. I'm not gonna propose to her. That'd be even creepier.

I shook my head to make all the weird thoughts disappear. I need to go to work and focus on my company rather than some drunk girl at a party.

I took my leather briefcase that was sitting on a chair next to my nightstand and put all my stuffs in so I could go to work. I wore my boots and took my car key from the shelf next to the door then proceed to lock the door until I come back.

Today is a nice day. Even though I got a little headache from the champagne and sleeping on the sofa last night, I still feel energetic enough to finish all the paperwork. Maybe it's because of that girl?

Tiffany's POV

Tyler drove slowly along the busy highway. There's no music playing, no conversation, no noise.....we can almost hear each other breathing.

I found this situation very awkward and strange because isn't Tyler suppose to me giving me a life lesson about what happened last night? I mean I didn't tell him what exactly happened yet but at least he would want to know as soon as possible.

It's been five minutes since he picked me up from Daniel's apartment and there's still silence. I can't stand this anymore so I decided to make some noise and start the conversation first.

"Look Tyler, I know you're mad and I'm sorry! I never want any of this to happen but I'm just so unluckly" I looked at him through the mirror and leaned closer to the driver's seat so he can hear me properly. I don't want to apologize twice.

"Tell me what happened" he replied with a serious tone.

I took a deep breathe and told him the whole story from the start to the end. I'm so nervous. I can feel little drops of water pouring down my back and forehead. I played with my fingernails. It's a bad habit of mine when I get nervous.

Tyler paused for a minute. He seemed so chill about it. This morning when I called him, he sounded so angry. It's like he could kill me any second I get to see him. But now, he barely say anything. Is he going to disown me?!

Oh my god Tiffany you must stop! He'll NEVER do such thing to his beloved sister right?......right? I tried to comfort myself.

"It's good that you didn't do anything dirty with him" he sounded relief after hearing that his sister is safe. He can be over-protective sometimes but hey, that's not a bad thing right?

"It's true that we didn't do anything dirty but even if we did there's nothing wrong right? I mean I'm an adult. I get to choose my own decisions in life" I tried to make a point but I guess that might make Tyler get even angrier.

"Tiff look, I know that you're a grown woman and you have the right to have sex but that doesn't mean you should do it with a guy that you just met at a random party. You have to be in a relationship first before losing your virginity to someone" He shook his head angrily and avoid making eye contact at me through the mirror.