Chapter #15: Glad To Be Back

Tiffany's POV

I woke up very early today and guess what? Tyler and I are going to visit mom and dad in Canada. I missed them so much. There are many things I need to tell them and I can't wait to get there.

Yesterday Tyler told me that we can leave today so I've already packed everything. The only thing I need to get done now is get dressed.

I searched the closet for the most comfortable outfit I could wear on the plane because I don't want to feel like dying. I used to wear a tight dress once the first time I've been on a plane. It was the worst decision I've ever made.

I decided to wear a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. Alright I'm all set. What's Tyler doing by the way? Is he done yet?

I went downstairs with my suitcase and sat on the couch waiting for Tyler to come down. A few moments later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"You're ready?" He questioned.

"Yep. All set. You?" I asked.

"Same. Alright then, let's go" he dragged his suitcase to the Taxi. I followed him outside and put my suitcase in the trunk. I hopped in the taxi and we were off to the airport.

The car ride didn't take long because our house is not too far from the airport. Living next to an airport is kind of annoying most of the time. I still don't get use to the noises from the plane landing and the plane that fly across our home every single day. Sometimes it keeps me up at night.

We got to the airport. A lot of people recognize Tyler in the airport and asked for autographs and pictures which is very disturbing and a waste of time. Finally, we got to checked in and wait for our flight.

I love the views from up here. I always want a pair of wings and fly across the sky playing with the white fluffy clouds. People say clouds are just smokes but I always want to sleep or walk on it like what angels in the movies does. I know I'm so childish, right? If only this world is a wish granting factory.

Usually, I would watch a movie or my favorite TV show while flying but this is a one hour flight so I don't think I can finish any movie. I just sat there and talked to my brother. I'm glad no one in the plane recognize him. Sometimes I wonder if he hates his life. I mean you don't have any privacy at all. Everywhere you go, people recognize you and waste your time. I'm just talking about the bad sides.

The plane landed safely in Canada. The weather is cold, my feeling is different. As soon as the plane landed, I got a feeling that I should go explore and have an amazing adventure even though this is not the purpose of coming here. I only came here to visit my parents. Perhaps if I'm lucky enough, there might be some times for me to explore Canada.

Tyler and I took a cab and went straight to my parent's home. By the way, this is a surprise. Tyler didn't tell mom or dad about any of this. We're basically sneaking into Canada and surprise them since we didn't visit them last month. I'm really excited to ring that bell.

My parents lived in Toronto which is the biggest city in Canada. They used to live in Ottawa when they first moved here but after their business started to grow, they decided to move to Toronto for the better.

I don't want to brag or seem like a basic bitch but my parents own a villa in Toronto which is where they're living right now. I missed the villa so much.

We arrived at the big gates and Tyler rang the doorbell. A minute later, Luke came out and opened the gate while greeting us. He didn't expect us here at all. Luke is like our friend. He works for my parents for about five years now. He's a hardworking guy with a wife and two kids at home. We're really lucky to have him here.