Chapter #21: Breaking Free

A few seconds went by, nobody said anything. David just stood there, looking all cool with his hands inside his pockets. Daniel was trying to come up with a clever respond but it seemed like he was stuck.

He let out a stressful sigh and put his hands inside his pockets too.

"What do you need?" Daniel said calmly.

"You're coming to the fashion show tomorrow, right? I just want to discuss something with you" David took his hands out of his pocket and looked at me.

I avoided his gaze and looked down at the floor. I have nothing to do with this! Just let me go already! I thought you were out partying with some hot chicks!

"Please take a seat then" Daniel let go of my wrist and closed the door as he went inside with David. I rubbed my wrist in a circular motion to stop the pain. This guy isn't nice at all...he's an ignorant rich kid.

I walked back to my room exhaustingly. As soon as I unlocked the door, I threw my purse on my bed, took off my sneakers and plopped right in the middle of the bed. I just laid there and think for awhile. I won't get too close with that guy again. Victoria was right from the start. I should've listened to her.

I took my phone out of my purse and called Melanie. I needed someone to talk to. It didn't take her that long to pick up because she's addicted to her phone just like me.

"Mel!" I shouted.

"Tiff! How are you? I thought you were busy" Melanie replied in an excited tone.

"I missed one mission....but that's okay though" I giggled.

"Seriously?" Melanie replied in a shocked voice.

"Don't think much of it, I'm fine" A drop of tear rolled down my face as I said those words. I tried not to sound shaky or else Melanie's going to find out. I quickly wiped it away.

"You don't sound fine though..."

She can tell. I just want to burst out in tears when I hear her worried voice. I want someone to hug me, pat my back and comfort me.

"Stop it, Mel. You're overreacting" I tried to sound cheerful even though I'm so bad at faking.

"You can tell me anything! We're bestfriend!"

I didn't want her to suspect me even more so I told her that I had things to do and hang up. I felt kind of bad but I had no choice. I'm not in the mood to tell stories.

Daniel's POV

Who is this? The CEO of Rein? Hah....interesting. My new rival? I've heard rumors that he's also a playboy. Also what was that girl thinking!? Letting a complete stranger into my room? I'll punish you later....Tiffany Harrington.

"Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow night" David got up and readjusted his black suit.

I nodded and followed him to the door.

"One more thing" David stopped walking and turned around.

"Huh?"

"You seems to like that girl a lot" David smiled and walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

Like who? Tiffany? Don't butt into other people business. You don't know me. I locked the door and sat on the Sofa watching a blank TV screen.

That's right. I didn't go anywhere this morning. I was about to but those girls were too clingy and needy so I decided not to. That girl must be so mad right now. Stupid.

I sighed and texted Tiffany. I wanted to talk to her about tomorrow. She must come or else she won't get any points. I don't control the contestants presence so I can't give her free points. Victoria control all of that stuff so Tiffany will be eliminated soon if she doesn't keep up.

Thirty minutes later, still no presence or reply whatsoever. That stupid girl is such a pain in the ass sometimes. I need to teach her a lesson.

Tiffany's POV

"Asshole" I put my phone down and crossed my arms together. I don't need him to guide me around. I'll go with everyone else. I don't want to be anything special. I just want to get along with the other contestants.

I laid there for awhile until I heard a few knocks on the door. Who could that be? Room service? I groaned and  walked toward the door. I reached my hand out and quickly unlocked it.

My eyes were wide opened after I acknowledged that it was Daniel after all. I tried to slam the door shut but Daniel grabbed my hand and pushed me inside so he could get it.

I furrowed and formed my hands into a fist, about to punch his stomach. Sadly, I wasn't able to do anything because he's already come so close that I could feel his warm breath and heartbeats.

He reached his hands out, one was wrapping around my waist and another one was holding my chin up. He smirked and whispered "This is what you get for ignoring me" as he leaned closer to my lips.

I can't satisfy this pervert anymore. I won't let him take advantage of me like this. I raised my right hand up and slapped him with all my strength before our lips touch.

Daniel's expression turned cold and scary all of sudden. He furrowed and bit his lips while rubbing his beautiful soft cheek that I just slapped. He finally let me go and I stepped away from him as far as possible.

"You must come to the Fashion Show tomorrow or else you'll lose more points. Good luck" It took him a minutes to spit out those words. He walked out of the room like nothing happened and slammed the door shut.

I was shaking and trembling to the floor. He's mad. He's really mad. What if he plan to do something bad to me? I want to end this. I want to drop out of this competition really bad. But I also don't want to disappoint Tyler.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I needed a warm, relaxing bath to release all these stresses and bad memories. I closed my eyes and let my body sink into the warm water. Tomorrow's going to be a very tough day.