Chapter #14: First Kiss

I stepped inside the building and followed the direction given by Victoria this morning. I entered the meeting room and find a place to sit. The room was filled with beautiful people. Can I compete with them?

I felt a little bit nervous after sitting down because some of the girls started staring at me non stop. Victoria turned off the light and started showing us her slide.

"Okay so we're all here to compete with each other and see who will be the next supermodel of Utopia. Even though the word compete means you're trying to fight and win against another person, you can still make friends and love each other while going through the same journey. That's why I came up with a list of plans or schedule for all of you"

I sighed. I hope the girls won't be too harsh on me. I don't think all of them likes me. Maybe because they sees me with Daniel and got jealous. What if they're planning on kidnapping me and end my life!?

"Tiffany?"

After I heard Victoria shouting my name, I snapped back to normal and all the horrible thoughts vanished away. Victoria saved me from drowning in my own thoughts.

"Huh?....oh..I-I'm sorry....please continue" I blushed not because I was shy, It's because I was embarrassed. Everyone started to stare at me again like I'm some kind of idiot. I didn't know how to react so I just ignored them and paid attention to Victoria. That's the best thing I could do.

"Thank you. What I was saying is that all of you have only 23 days left to prepare for the actual contest so during this short tuition, you must pay attention with every single things your teachers said"

We were nodding along with Victoria as she spoke about any important points. My heart started beating faster than before. I was so nervous after realizing how many days I have left.

"So, The first thing that I've planned out for you guys is a trip to England"

Everyone started clapping and cheering making loud exciting noises throughout the huge meeting room.

"It's going to be a five day trip. But before that, you guys have three days to prepare so that means we're leaving on the 4th of December. During the England trip, you guys can relax on the first day because of the long flight. On the second day, we're going sight-seeing around London. On the third day, we're going to attend a fashion show in London arranged by Mr. Daniel to promote our new dresses. On the fourth day, Mr. Daniel is throwing a huge party in London so we all must come. And the last day, we're coming back to America"

Sounds awesome but also tiring to me. At least I got three days off before heading to England. It's going to be fun. I've never been to England before!

"Alright ladies, this is it for the schedule for today. After we came back from England, we're going to meet again at the same time in the same place and I'll spill more information about the schedule. I hope you all have a great time and stay in shape. End of the meeting. Goodbye everyone" Victoria waved goodbye and prepared all her papers then put them back into her briefcase.

I was about to get up and leave the meeting room suddenly, I heard a familiar voice calling my name through the microphone that Victoria was using earlier.

I slowly turned around and saw Daniel smirking while Victoria just stood there with a confused look on her face. Other girls stopped walking and turned to look at Daniel then back at me. Daniel jumped down from the stage and walked toward me.

"I want to talk to you about something. Meet me at the parking lot" He winked and walked away, winking at other girls that were staring at him this whole time. I wanted to throw up so bad after seeing that attitude. What a fuckboy move.