Chapter #28: Dinner Date With Mr.CEO

Oh yeah I almost forgot! I don't have any class today. Not because it's weekend but it's because Daniel forced me not to go to class. He gave me another day off. He wanted me to prepare for the dinner date. I still can't believe this is happening. Every time I think about it, my heart skips a beat.

I had plenty of time to get ready and I also don't wanna stay home all day doing absolutely nothing so I called Melanie to hang out, maybe getting some food.

Since it's already December, I decided to wear something warm like a black hoodie with a phrase "cute but psycho" on it. I bought it because I thought it seemed accurate to me, except the cute part though. I'm nowhere close to that. I paired it with black ripped knee jeans because who cares if your knees get cold. As long as the other part of your legs are covered up, you're good to go. I'm kidding, I'm just too lazy to shave my entire legs but still want to look trendy, you know what I mean. I almost forgot to mention my shoes. Nothing new, just a pair of good old white Adidas Superstar with gold stripes. I put all the essential in my tiny backpack and headed out the door.

Melanie hasn't heard about the date yet. I wanted to tell her face to face. I wanted to see her priceless reaction. Tyler didn't know about it too. I'll tell him after the date so he won't yell at me about what time I must come home. This time I volunteered to pick Melanie up. I don't know it's just one of those day you feel like driving around. Maybe it's just me.

I finally arrived at Melanie's house after a short drive. I didn't want to honk at her door because it's rude and I was also too lazy to get out and ring the doorbell so I just grabbed my phone and texted her. I'm 100% sure she's not ready yet. It took her ages to finish getting ready. I'm also 100% sure that she's going to wear a dress or something short no matter how cold the weather is. She'd rather freeze her ass to death than looking like a maniac.

I waited outside for a good amount of time until she came out looking exactly how I expected her to look. It was a River Island Embellished Neck Velvet Bodycon Dress. It was so short I'm sure sooner or later her lady part is going to freeze and stop working. She waved excitedly at me and got inside the car.

"We're not going to a night club, Mel" I started the car.

"Bitch please. We both know this is my style" He rested her hand on her chest.

"We're only getting something to eat and wander around the city and your dress look way better then the one I planned out for my date tonight" I groaned and rolled my eyes, being as sarcastic as possible.

"I know righ--wait what?! Oh my gosh! You have a date tonight!? Lucky ass bitch" She glared jokingly at me.

"I know, right?" I giggled.

"So tell me, what he's like?" She leaned closer to me.

"Well, he's handsome, hot, sexy--"

"That's the same thing!"

"Haha alright for real this time umm he's smart, sweet but not really---" She cut me off. Why does everybody love cutting me off while I'm trying to speak!?

"Daniel? The CEO?" She smiled excitedly, waiting for a yes.

"You got it" I lifted my eyebrows.

"I knew you both were destined to be together the moment I saw--" I cut her off this time, see how much you like that.

"Nonsense" I mumbled but can't stop smiling.

Finally, we ended up watching a movie in the cinema. We were just drove by but the Finding Dory poster thing caught our eyes so we decided to stop by and watch it. You don't know how much I love Pixar. I got a big cheese popcorn and a medium cup of coke. Melanie got a big regular sweet popcorn and a tall cup of coke. I warned her if she needs to pee, she'll have to go alone.