Chapter #33: It's Time

It's been a week since Amanda's birthday, times really went by fast. I glanced at the clock on my night stand, it was seven in the morning. I yawned and woke up, scrolling through social media before getting out of bed. I don't have yoga class anymore because the lessons for modeling are all finished. But I still have to go to Utopia anyway because I have training today. There will be a modeling teacher there, teaching us how to walk in the dresses we picked. I know right? It's the fun part!

I put my phone down and plugged the charger in to save some battery before going out. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I pulled the white towel from the clothes hanger thing and patted my face dry. Even though, I had picked the dresses and everything, I can't wear those right now. I need to go change at Utopia because you know, model wear crazy outfits so there's no way I'd go out looking like that. I would look ridiculous wearing this in a daily basis.

I decided to wear comfortable clothes because I'm going wear that dress for a long time. I put on a plain white T-Shirt and a pair of sweatpants then applied a little bit of make up, straighten my hair and I'm good to go.

I stormed downstairs to get some breakfast because I was pretty late. There was no quick meal at the time except for granola bars so I grabbed a bunch of them and threw them into my backpack. I said goodbye to Tyler and got inside my car.

I was too hungry, I couldn't wait any longer so I took a granola bar from my backpack, unwrapped it and plopped it into my mouth. I know this is dangerous to try opening a tiny snack while driving but I could die either way if I don't eat. I ate a second granola bar and my stomach stopped growling. I sighed and sped up the car.

As always, I parked my car in the crowded ass parking lot and ran inside, you know the drill. I asked the receptionist about the direction because no one told me where we're going to be trained. She explained it to me slow and clear but my shitty brain couldn't process all of it once. I'm gonna need her to repeat.

"Tiffany?" Said a male voice. I turned around and it was Daniel. I quickly cut the receptionist off by thanking her and walked over to Daniel.

"Thank god Daniel. I'm lost" I groaned and he laughed.

"I figured. Come on, I'll take you there" He offered me his hand so I took it and held it. The receptionist that was talking to me earlier looked kind of pissed. Not sure if it's because she's jealous or mad about the fact that I cut her off. I did thank her though.

Daniel took me to a really big studio behind the building. There were lights shining everywhere, a stage, cameras, crew, changing room, makeup artist, hairstylist, it's like the behind the scene of a photoshoot. The stage was long and there were chairs down there too. Didn't know people are coming to watch.

My heart started beating fast because of the nervousness I just got by looking at these professional people. Daniel tried to push me inside so he could go back to his work, but I refused to move because I was scared to go alone. Daniel stared at me for awhile and sighed. He held my hand and dragged me inside. He climbed on the stage and let go of my hand. I stood there, even more terrified and confused. He clapped his hands to get everyone's attention and it worked. I stepped closer and closer to Daniel because there were too many eyes on me.

"Everyone, this is Tiffany. Please take care of her. If anything bad happened to her, you're all fired, got it?" His face turned tough and serious. Damn he was kinda harsh on them. I looked at them with the word "sorry" in my eyes because I'm the one who refuse to come alone.

"Yes, sir" They smiled and nodded their head as if they were very pleased with his request.

"Better now?" He looked annoyed like I was the one who ask him to do this which I clearly wasn't. He just took it the wrong way. I didn't say anything because clearly, he was kind of mad at my attitude. He shook his head slowly and hopped off the stage. Crap! I don't want him to do a bad job at work!