Chapter #39: Just A Loser

David's POV

I wasn't having a goodnight sleep. In fact, I don't think I'll fall asleep at all. It's all because of the dramatic shit that happened last night. It was the worst dinner I've had in my entire life. After throwing tantrums, I rushed back to my apartment. All I wanna do was hiding from the world. I did it again. I accidentally let it all out, I'm making it hard for everyone especially Daniel to like me. There was no hope left for me. I tossed and turned all night, thinking of ways to escape. That's it.

I'm going back to London.

There was no reason left for me to stay. I'm not welcome in The United States. I belong in London, Rein. When you really think about it, I don't even think people would want me to make a comeback anymore after the disgusting headlines. The only reason for me to stay here this long is because I'm dating Amanda. I sighed heavily and rolled to the other side of the bed.

What would happened if I go back to the UK?

Amanda might have a break down and cry, Tiffany might be very upset. There must be at least two people that truly care about me. I smiled sadly, pity myself for being such a loser.

"Ahhh cheer up, David! You're a grown up! You can't cry yourself to sleep" I talked to myself and immediately regretted it. I tried to hold back tears but instead, after spitting out those words, my tears wanna burst out even harder. Finally, I let them fall down freely into my sideburn. I sniffed and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand.

I guess it's been decided

**********

The sun shined through the blinds into my bedroom. My eyes slowly twitched as I felt the hot sun burning my eyelid. I groaned but woke up quickly. I stretched my arms out a bunch of times before getting out of bed to refresh myself.

"Hmmmm" I moaned and looked at the clock. I woke up early as always. I guess it's a habit since I need to make sure I'm the first one to arrive at work. I sat down on the edge of my bed for a minute, rethink about last night decision.

How different would it be if I don't run away?

I sighed and got up. Stop thinking about the past. It's already been done, nobody could change that. All I can do now is move on and try to change my future.

I changed into a grey V neck shirt and a pair of black jeans. My plan was to stop by Utopia and meet up with Tiffany somewhere so we can talk this through. Then I'll call Amanda and ask her to go on a nice breakfast before telling her so she won't be too upset. I slowly nodded at my own plan and headed out the door.

By the time I arrived at Utopia, Tiffany wasn't there yet. I left her a text message, asking her to come meet me at the cafeteria before practice. The reason why I decided to tell Tiffany first is because Amanda's apartment was further. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm not being a bad boyfriend. Friend is important too, you know.

I walked to the cafeteria, feeling a little bit uneasy because there were many employees having breakfast. I didn't know cafeteria serves breakfast. We only serve lunch at Rein. I chuckled and rested my hands on the table.

What have I done....

I thought to myself in disbelief. I promised myself I won't run away anymore but in the end, I'm just as weak as my old self.

As times pass by, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tiffany smiling down at me. I smiled back and told her to sit down in front of me.

"What's up?" She asked, still smiling brightly. At this point, I stopped faking a smile and gave her a serious look. Her expression kind of changed as well.