Chapter #13: Falling

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rang making very loud noise throughout the house. I got up from the sofa and opened the door. It was Tyler, looking tired and sleepy.

He entered his room and change then came to the living and sat next to me. I didn't look at him because I was distracted by the TV.

"So?" He asked.

"So what?" I turned to look at him waiting for his answer.

"The contest?" He answered.

"Oh....well, I just signed up. There's no activity or training yet. I guess more information will come in soon" I turned to look at the TV after I finished my sentence.

"Good luck then" he smiled and watched the TV with me.

Times went by pretty fast, we talked about some stuff while watching my favorite TV show. He told me about the new movie that he's in. I can't wait to be invited again.....not. The party is awful for me. I got too drunk and slept at a random guy's house. I'm lucky that Daniel is kind enough to spare my life. What if it wasn't him? What if I bumped into someone else that night? Either way, it's horrible.

I went to my room and grabbed my cellphone. I immediately call Melanie and after a few beeps, she picked up.

"BITCCHH!!! Tell me everything!" She shouted with excitement as soon as she picked up.

"Come on Mel! Stop.....nothing EXCITING happened" I tried to calm her down but that doesn't seem to be working.

She kept shouting and convincing me to tell her what happen this afternoon with Daniel. I didn't want to tell her because you know when your bestfriend tease you with someone? I'm afraid that everytime she sees me around Daniel, she's gonna flip out and do something stupid.

I ended up telling her everything, how he want to take me to a fancy dinner and other stuffs. After all, we're bestfriend. There's no secret between us.

Melanie was so excited and happy for me. I kept telling her to stop screaming around like an idiot but that bitch didn't listen to me one bit.

The phone call was filled with screams, excitement and random scenarios that Melanie came up with. Of course it has to do with me and Daniel. I was so annoyed by it through the phone but deep down I know there's something wrong with me. I'm kind of happy about everything that happened just like Melanie. I knew that signing up for a fashion contest is going to change my life. And it's all began now.

I went to bed smiling and giggling all by myself like an idiot. I can't stop thinking about what happened today. It was a precious memory to me. I wonder if Daniel's thinking about me right now. Oh my god Tiffany you must stop. There's thousand of girls chasing him.

I closed my eyes and slowly, I began drifting off to sleep.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Hmmm" I reached my hand toward my nightstand to turn off my alarm clock while still half asleep.

I glanced at the clock and it's 7:30. I woke up pretty fast today. I wanted to go back to sleep and continue my dream but If I become a model, I can't oversleep all the time. So I hopped out of my bed and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and did all the boring stuff then left the bathroom. Usually, I would change first before eating breakfast so everything would fit a lot better.

I went downstairs to cook some breakfast and saw Tyler already ate his. He was on his phone, texting someone but who cares? It's none of my business.

I made some pancakes and poured maple syrup all over from the top and let it drip to the bottom. Hmmm delicious. I poured apple juice into a tall glass because I don't like milk. I put my breakfast on a tray and walked toward the table. I sat down next to Tyler and eat my breakfast.

I have a bad habit of eating while scrolling through Instagram. I just love reading memes. It helps lighten up my day.

Tyler and I talked about random stuff that popped up in our mind like usual. After I finished my breakfast, I went upstairs and watch some YouTube videos.

Ten minutes later, my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number but I still pick up anyway.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Tiffany Harrington? This is Victoria calling from Utopia" Victoria replied with a fierce voice.

"Uhh yeah. What's going on?" I replied.

"I want you to come to Utopia as fast as possible. I have a lot of information to tell you. If you don't come, you'll get kick out of the contest. Good luck and goodbye" she hang up. I dropped my phone onto my bed and grabbed my purse.

I went downstairs and asked Tyler for a ride. Luckily, he got a day off so he agreed to take me to Utopia. Tyler is a fast driver so the car ride didn't take very long. We got to Utopia quicker then when I ride with Melanie. I told him to go home because this meeting is going to take long. I can just call him to pick me up later. He got nothing better to do anyway.

I got out of the car and readjusted my hair and clothes. I stared into the beautiful golden/silver building and smiled. You can do it Tiffany! I'll proof everyone that I'm not a loser compare to Tyler.