Chapter #12: Lunch With Mr.CEO

"Let me go you pervert!" I hit his chest rapidly and tried to find a way to escape from his arms by jumping around like an idiot.

The more I try to escape the more satisfy Daniel is. He smirked and gripped my waist tighter. I squeaked because of the pain and decided to give up.

His smirk disappeared and looked at me in confusion.
"What's wrong? I thought you're playing hard to get" he asked with a sarcastic tone and started to loosen the grip a little bit.

"No, I'm not! You're the one who grabbed me" I glared at him. I wanted to spit on his face so bad. The cockier he gets the more anger start to build up inside my chest.

"Um hm" he said in a sarcastic tone again. Ughh what does he want from me!?

"Let me go!" I slapped his hands that were resting on my waist.

"So tell me, why are you here exactly?" His smile turned evil. It's like he knew what was going on inside my head that I'm trying to hide. He can read mind? That's some sci-fi shit!

I tried to make jokes inside of my head but it didn't work. I didn't know to answer his question. Should I tell him the truth? I mean he's the CEO. Sooner or later, he's going to find out that I'm one of the contestant.

"I-I......uh....I.." I stuttered. I can't tell him. But why though? Maybe after I told him, he's going to judge me. I'm short, ugly and clumsy. How can I win the competition? Come to think about it, I have a lot of insecurity. As a model, you shouldn't feel insecure about your body because you have to show the world what you got. If I'm insecure, how am I going to handle the catwalk on stage with thousand of eyes on me?

The horrible thoughts made me sweat. I'm literally cannot focus on anything right now included Daniel. I'm distracted by my own thoughts. How pathetic!

"Silly...." He chuckled. "That's fine. No need to tell me" he winked and looked at me up and down in a playful way.

Wait so he didn't guess it? Woo! That's good news! I was sweating from my forehead and my entire body is literally wet. I wish I could put my hair up in a messy bun right now. The back of my neck is burning.

"Give me your resume" he finally let go and reached his hand out to me.

"What? R-Resume?" I stuttered again. I thought he didn't know! Ugh! Of course Tiffany you're so dumb. He's the CEO of the biggest fashion corporation in America. How can he not guess your stupid obvious thought?

"If you want to sign up f--!"

"Alright alright! You guessed it! I came here to sign up for your stupid contest! I gave my resume to Victoria, your assistant" I cut him off and forced myself to spit everything out. Ahh that's better.

"Okay then, give me your card" he chuckled because I talked too fast.

"And why would I follow your demand?" I tilted my head and smirked at him. Is he going to kick me out before the competition even start? Maybe he hates me. Shit!

"Because your number was already been called and this is your only chance to sign up" he looked annoyed and answered with the most sarcastic tone ever.

"How did you know!? Oh my god! It's your fault! I'm gonna kill you" I raised up my hand about to slap him but he caught it and now my plan is useless.

"Hey, you know who I am right? If you treat me like this, you'll lose your chance of becoming the next supermodel" he smirked and let go of my hand.

He's right. I'm being such a bitch to him. If it was the other girls, they would die to be this close to him and willing to give him anything to become the next supermodel. I'm not special to him so he can kick me out of his life whenever he want. So Tiffany don't be so bossy.