Chapter #19: People Make Mistakes

It doesn't matter if anything bad happened, there will always be a new day, a new start. The sun shined through my window making my eyes squinted so I rolled to the other side and fell out of my bed. The loud thud came from my butt hitting the concrete. It hurts after a few seconds. It's almost unbearable. I just want to cry. Wait! I'm a strong independent woman. I can't let anyone see my soft and weak side.

I quickly got up and entered the bathroom. I took a quick warm shower because it's really cold today. It's almost Christmas. I smiled and wrapped myself in a white towel then walked toward my closet to change into some comfy clothes. That's right,  I'm leaving for England today. I already packed the essential stuffs last night. I'm such an organized person. I patted myself at the back because there's no one there to admire me.

I decided to wear a white long sleeve shirt and a pair of black leggings. To finish the look, I wore a pair of white Nike with sparkling dots at the bottom. For my hair, I put them up into a messy bun and light make up because they make my face feel heavy.

I sprinted down the stairs and ate my breakfast. Tyler was kind enough to cook some bacons for me. My phone vibrated and caught my attention. It was a text from Daniel. I gulped before opening the text message. I still remember what he did last night. It scared me a lot. I have to be careful around him. Is that what Victoria trying to tell me?

Nothing scary was in the text message. He just texted me to tell me that he'll come and pick me up. I sighed and told Tyler. Tyler looked relief because he was too lazy to take me to the airport. He just wished me luck and gave me a hug. I haven't gotten any hug from Tyler for so long. This made me happy and calmed me down.

Once I finished eating breakfast, I searched my purse to find my pink lipstick and reapplied it. I waited in the living for about twenty minutes until I heard the doorbell rang. I stood up, readjusted my clothes and walked outside the door.

Daniel whistled at me as soon as I get in the car. He smirked while looking at me up and down from the driver seat. I can't tell if he's amused or mocking me. I furrowed and look back at him confusingly. He chuckled and stopped looking at me then proceeded to drive.

"You look incredible" He said with a smile on his face.

"Keep your eyes on the road" I replied with a sarcastic tone and looked at him through the mirror.

"I'm just being nice" He furrowed and raised his tone then sped up the car. Is he trying to kill me because I didn't accept his compliment?

"Alright! Geez!" I shouted and cleared my throat before attempting to thank him.

"Thank you Mr. Hart" I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs together showing him that that I'm so annoyed by his manner.

He sped down the car and drive normally. His face expression didn't change. He still look annoyed and angry but I didn't care. I wasn't scare of him.

We finally arrived at the airport. Daniel's face expression turned serious. We got out of the car and went to the very end of the airport to find a huge private jet in front of us.

Daniel wasn't surprise after all these years of using it. Me on the other hand was very amused by the designs and how many people willing to stand there waiting for him to come. As soon as Daniel walk in, everyone started bowing and smiling brightly at him showing huge respect to their boss. Daniel reaction was very dull. His eyes were staring at each one of the hostesses with bold expression on his face.

Some people were whispering and staring at me with a surprised look on their face. It's like they've never seen any girl taking private jet with their boss before. Everyone forced a friendly smile at me while I'm entering the jet. I didn't say anything except following Daniel and avoiding eyes contact with those people. There were a bunch of sexy hostesses waiting for Daniel at the inside. They were wearing a bright red jacket with gold detailing and a short matching red pencil skirt with small slit. They finished off the look with a matching red stewardess hat and a pair of high heels.