Author's Note + Q&A

Congratulations! You made it through this cringey book. It took me about a year to finish this because my lazy ass kept delaying and procrastinating on writing. I thought about quitting and stop writing Mr. CEO at one point but thanks to the readers that kept commenting UPDATE PLEASE, it motivates me to finish the book.

If any of you who finished this book and think there are parts that you don't understand, feel free to ask in the comment. This book isn't perfect because I'm new to this writer world and English isn't my first language so my vocabulary is limited. I'm not the best student in school either so my grammar won't be 100% correct. So if you noticed any mistakes in spelling or grammar, you don't need to point that out because I won't come back to this book and correct them anyway. I know very well that the ending might not satisfy everybody so you don't need to be harsh.

Anyway, that is all I have to say. If you have any questions, it could be about the book, me personally or anything that you are wondering, please leave a comment down below and I will answer them. You can write your opinion about the book down as well and I will happily read them all. Remember that I will be writing more books in the future so follow me and I will update you when my new book is out. I will post them here as well so new readers that enjoyed my work can read them.

Thank you for +100k reads. It's truly amazing considering this is my first book on this account. Share it with your friends and give Mr. CEO a lot of loves! Thank you once again for making it this far. Love you, my dear readers~