Chapter 45: The Perfect Boyfriend

Tiffany's POV

As I was getting my beauty sleep, a warm feeling filled my forehead forced me to open my eyes.
"Good evening, princess" Daniel said in a gentle tone. Oh, he kissed my forehead again. How can a small kiss wake me up everytime but a loud ass alarm can't even go through my head.

"Good evening?" I sat upright, rubbing my eyes and looked around the room. It was little darker than usual.

"Yes sweetie, it's already evening. You skipped lunch" he put a tray on my nightstand.

"Why didn't you wake me up!?" I threw my blanket and quickly got up.

"Where are you going? I already cooked for you" he glanced over to the tray from earlier. I followed his gaze and saw a bowl of soup on the silver tray.

"Daniel I'm not hungover" I looked at him with the I'm so done face.

"You're saying sober people can't enjoy soup?" He raised his brows so I smiled nervously and held the bowl in my hand.

"Shi-" I almost cursed because the bowl was too hot. I quickly put it back on the tray, a little bit of soup splashed all over my nightstand. Daniel made a facepalm.

"Why are you so naive? It's so obvious that the soup is going to be fucking hot" he sounded a bit furious but took my hand and looked at it anyway. He kept blowing and rubbing my hand which clearly isn't going to reduce any pain. As if blowing and rubbing isn't enough, he proceeded to kissed the back of my hand even though the burned part is my palm.

"Open wide" he let go of my hand and took the spoon from the tray.

"Do not-"

"Just do it" he furrowed. I followed his command and opened my mouth. He fed me several times before asking me about the taste. To be honest, it was really good considering he's a business man that rarely go home or have time to cook.

"The soup taste great. I really love meat so I'm very impressed at how soft the meat is. I would enjoy this more if I was sick or hungover. How did you learn to cook this great anyway?" I smiled slightly. I felt like his cocky mode just switched on after I complimented his cooking. I used to get annoyed by his fuckboy expression but now I just find it cute that he felt all proud and shit.

"It's a natural talent. I was born with it" he gave me a cheeky smile.

"No like for real tho" I didn't believe him. He stopped smiling, cleared his throat and look in another direction as if he's embarrassed.

"Well I cook as a hobby" he said while keeping his eyes on the wall.

"That's unexpected from a busy CEO like you" I chuckled. He didn't say anything back but I can see a little smile at the corner of his lips.

"I'll finish the soup" I said in a cheerful voice and took my time, enjoying my boyfriend's cooking. I sighed, is this what happiness feels like?

Comparing this moment to our trip to England, Daniel changed a lot. He used to be so short tempered, cocky and fuckboyish. It's pretty obvious why, sometimes I forgot that we're dating and wondered why he's so nice toward me.

I let my thoughts wandered until I finished the soup. I put the empty bowl on the tray and thanked Daniel for the food. He pretended like it was nothing and brought the tray downstairs. I took this chance and got dressed into proper outfit.

Not too long after I got dressed, I heard a knock on the door. I slowly opened it and peaked my head out, it was Tyler. "sup" he leaned against the wall, arms crossed together. I cleared my throat and opened the door wider while stepping out a little bit. "what?" I asked with a cold voice. I got a little grumpy because I thought it was Daniel. He put his hand on his chest, eyes closed, pretended he got affected by my cold expression. "I thought you'd want to go out after your deep beauty sleep" he opened one of his eyes. "the two of us?" I hissed and looked annoyed. " You can bring Daniel if you don't want to be a thirdwheel. "he cocked his eyebrows and walked away without waiting for my respond. "I'll go if we can get food!" I shouted at the top of my lung but still no respond so I clicked my tongue.