Chapter #31: All Girl's Weakness

I took a step back, reconsidered what just happened. Daniel was clearly angry at something. Is it because I hang out with David? I pouted and slowly approached Daniel again. This time, I hold his hand and rested my head on his shoulder, smiling slightly at him. He didn't grip my hand but that's okay, I'll use my wild strategy to console him.

"I've never seen you this mad before. I'm sorry" I pouted and looked up to see his reaction.

Nothing. He neither reacted nor say anything back. I swung his hand back and forth and shook his arms a few times but he barely moved. His expression was ice cold. I furrowed and wrapped my arms around him, shoving my face into his chest. People who were walking by turned to look at us.

"Please don't be mad. I'm sorry I didn't tell you first! It was an emergency! David wanted me to help him picking up some gifts for his girlfriend! I'm sorry! I'm sor---!" Daniel put his hands on my shoulder and lightly pushed me backward to break the hug. I looked up as he hunched down and looked at me with the same ice cold expression.

"Your makeup is dripping all over my shirt" He smirked as he hold my chin up with his index finger.

"Huh?" I furrowed and glanced at his white shirt underneath his suit. There was a little bit of foundation on the area where I shoved my face in.

"I'm sor--!" He cut me off as I was about to apologize with a shaky voice again.

"You're too pure" He caress my cheek and tucked a strands of hair behind my ear. I stared at him blankly, secretly hoping he'd forgive me. He looked into my eyes deeply as if he was reading my mind and chuckled softly, patting my head then stood up straight, wiping the stain off his shirt with a handkerchief inside his suit pocket.

"I have something to show you. Get in the car" He walked over to the other side of the car.

"Wait! We have to attend a birthday party tonight! I don't want to be late" I tried to stop him before he open the door.

"You mean you? I'm not going" He glanced at me.

"Aww come on! You must come!" I stomped my legs on the ground.

"No" He opened the door, half way getting inside the car.

"Then I'm not coming with you" I crossed my arms together and furrowed, glaring at him.

He paused for a moment and groaned "fine" then got inside the car. I jumped excitedly and did the same.

"How long have you been waiting back there?" I looked at him.

"About an hour" He replied, keeping his eyes on the road.

"What!? You should've gone home" I was a little upset for not telling him that I'm busy.

"I can't. I really want you to see this place" A smirk appeared across his face. What could be so important that even Daniel willing to wait for me that long? I hid a smile and took my phone out, checking social media to pass some time.

"We're here" Daniel said with a hint of excitement in the tone of his voice.

I viewed the large garage from the car window, It was an old, dusty garage. It seemed like one of those scene in a horror movies, the scene where each characters get brutally murdered and later haunt the garage. It sounded a bit over exaggerated but I did get a little scary vibe as the cold breeze get inside the car when Daniel opened the door. I shivered and opened the door, followed Daniel into the unsafe-looking garage.

As we got closer, there were securities sitting on top of one of those warehouse thing. You know, the place where soldiers would sit down and use binoculars to look for enemies. Too much detail? You know what I mean.