The Makeover

Banner made by ZahirahGamieldien

All rights reserved

In no way, is anyone allowed to copy, use, publish or advertise any piece of this book, unless there is permission given by the author.

Remember that plagiarizing is against the law and so the repercussions will be quite serious.

If anyone finds another copy of this book on this site or on any other please send me a private message. I'll appreciate that.

Also if you are planning to plagiarize, please think before you do. Think about the person who is going to have to deal with the problem you have created and remember you only plagiarize to get attention and if writing isn't your thing, then find something that you actually enjoy. Don't hurt others in the process.

So in short, don't steal.

Enjoy the book and bear in mind that many stereotypes will be involved along the way, but I am planning to break those stereotypes to create a non-cliché world. There's obviously no way that I'll be able to completely avoid cliché happenings but I'll try my best.

Also, this book is still a first draft so there might be some gaps in the plot and grammatical errors, but once the book is completed, I plan on doing some editing and proofreading, so bear with me.

-love Ani

Started ~ February 2016
Ended ~