Chapter 9

I woke up early on Monday, wishing everything was just a dream. Nope. I got up and looked through my closet, deciding what to wear. I realized that I needed to step up my game, I needed to look awesome today, making Cole jealous was another part of my plan. I decided on a flowly purple shirt with jean shorts. Simple yet cute. I put my makeup on and brushed my hair. I have to admit, I did look pretty awesome. 

I left the house to walk to school, and saw Cole come out of his house at the same time. Great. I rolled my eyes and started walking down my sidewalk with my head down, hoping he wouldn't talk to me. 

I picked up my pace when I heard footsteps behind me.  God just leave me alone. 

"Hey, wait up." I heard Cole's voice behind me, trying to catch up. 

I rolled my eyes and stopped. Within moments we were walking side by side. 

"What's up?" I said, giving him a smile. 

"Oh, nothing. I mean, since we live right next across from each other I thought maybe we could walk to school together. Everyday." He whispered that word, obviously trying to get to me. 

"That would be great!" I lied, trying to sound enthusiastic. 

We continued walking, and I felt him smirk besides me, sizing me up and down. He slowly grabbed my hand. 

I tried shaking him off, but his grip was too strong. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, pushing the uncomfortable feeling away. 

"What? Can't I hold my friend's hand?" he asked, pleasured by my attitude. 

His grip grew stronger, as he squeezed my hand slowly, making shivers go through my body. 

"Please, just stop." I said threw gritted teeth, trying to pull my hand away. 

He stopped walking, making me stop with him. He pulled me closer towards him, leaning in, his lips brushing my ear. 

"You should really let me explain what happened, then maybe you could forgive me and we can get back to where we were before..." he whispered, slowly gliding his fingers down my back. 

I stood there frozen, I couldn't make myself stop him. It sickened me, it's like I was his slave. 

I felt him smile against my skin, his lips traveling to mine. 

I couldn't move. He just mezmorized me by every little thing he did. 

His lips was brushing against mine. "Just hold still..." he whispered, liking the affect he had on me. 

No, Amy! No! This isn't apart of the plan, you are doing what he wants you to do. 

I quickly was brought back to reality and pushed him away. 

He looked at me, smug. "That's a mistake." he said, slightly angry that I still didn't want him. 

I started walking away, angry. He followed beside me. 

"You know what?" I said, stopping and glaring at him. "That was definitely not a mistake. And even if it was, that was the best damn mistake I've ever made." I gave him a small smile, knowing I was the one who had power now. 

He took a moment, then bit his lip, smirking, "You're my best damn mistake." 

I shook my head and walked faster. I had to get away from this creep. It seems like me refusing him makes him want to try harder, like I was some game he had to beat. What happened to that dorky, sweet, senstitive guy that I met a few months ago? I don't know, I just don't know.