Chapter 15

I sat in rehearsal watching a run through of Grease. Everyone was in their costume and make up again, and I have to admit, Rebecca looked really good. Although her performance looked half-hearted, like she really didn't care anymore. Ugh, I didn't get her. If had the part, I would be working my butt off to give 100%.

Cole hadn't really talked to me for the rest of the day after our little "meeting" with Mrs. Harris. Everytime he would be around Rebecca he would completely change. To get myself through rehearsal, I would sometimes fantasize about telling Rebecca that Cole was cheating on her with me. I smiled at the thought. I would then snap myself out of it, realizing that I was actually letting Cole cheat on her with me. And I wasn't even suppose to like him! Everytime I would try to forget about him, he would come back into my life somehow. That really urked me. 

They finished the first run through and was working on fixing up a scene that needed some work. Dalton slid in the chair next to me and gave me a nervous smile. 

"Hey."  He said.

"Hi..."I said awkwardly. Why is he here?

He stayed quiet for a while, and I got irritated. This is pointless.

"Do you..need something?" I asked hashly. I wasn't a big fan of Dalton.

"Actually I do." He said, trailing me up and down. "I just want to know what's going on between you and Cole." He whispered, raising an eyebrow. 

"Excuse me?!" I asked angrily. "There isn't anything going on. And if there was, it's none of your business." I spat. 

"Well, you two in History class earlier was pretty suspicious, especially since you both left..." He started.

"It was nothing, okay?! Why do you even care?" I asked irritated. Does everybody have to know my life?

"God dammit Amy just tell me." He demanded.

I was bewildered. Why the hell does Dalton want to know? He hates me, and he's just using me for his own personal problems. "I already said 'No', It's nothing. Now leave." I growled. He was getting on my nerves.

"It doesn't seem like nothing." He started to raise his voice, getting angrier by the second. "I seem to have overheard your little conversation with Mrs. Harris after class." He leaned closer, intimidating me.

"That wasn't anything either." I said, getting nervous, my breath shaking. Nobody liked an Angry Dalton. We all know what happened to Rebecca...

"Seems like you're lying. I don't like what's going on here." He said, his eyes darkening. 

"Just..just leave me alone." I got out of my chair and started to walk away. But he immediantly stood up and grabbed my hand, and pulled me backstage. I could see Cole look at me from the corner of my eye, so I tried to act like everything was okay. But Dalton's grip squeezed me hard, and it wasn't easy to hide the pain. Finally we were in the back corner of backstage, and he slammed me against the wall, knocking my head on the concrete. 

"The hell!" I exclaimed, grabbing my head. I started to get dizzy from my bump. He camp up to me, pushing me against the wall more. 

"You don't get it." He said, grabbing both of my arms with his hands, continuously forcing me against the wall. 

"Get away." I gasped at the sudden force against the wall. My second time being driven up against a wall today, just great. 

"You don't get that every guy in this school likes you. And it bugs the freakin crap out of me. You know why?!" He gave me another push against the wall, I couldn't think. I was too afraid. I let his words sink in. Every guy likes me? How have I been so oblivious? "Do you know why?!" He exclaimed again, looking into my eyes with a menacing glare.