Chapter 2

1 MONTH LATER

DEAN POV

"Dude, why do you seem so exited?" Seth asks as we leave the airport in New Jersey. "Huh? um... no reason." I try to assure him. Magic and I decided that it'd be best for both of us if nobody knew about us. Especially since she's only 16, not that we're dating or anything.

Roman, Seth, and I walk into the hotel and check in. Seth and roman shared a room, but I wanted my own because if I'm going to meet magic, Seth and roman can't know. I hear a knock on the door and Seth walks in. "Hey, roman and I are goin to the gym. Wanna come?" he asks, holding his water bottle. I shake my head. "No, I'm tired. Gonna stay hear." I reply, a smile on my face. He apprehensively nods and leaves.

_*_

It's about 1 in the morning, so magic is sneaking out and should be here soon. I hear a knock on the door and jump up to get it. I run my hand through my hair and open the door, to see a gorgeous, petite, girl with purple hair, and icy blue eyes.

She smiles shyly at me and falls into me,wrapping her arms around me, burrowing her face in my chest. I hug her back and inhale her sent, mint. "Hi magic." I say awkwardly. She steps back and we both walk into the hotel room. "Hey." She says, blushing.

I quietly chuckle and we sit on my couch. "How'd everything go with you getting here?" I ask, licking my lips.

MAGIC POV

"Good. My mom almost caught me though, looking outside for my dad." I say, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. Dean looks so hot tonight, well, I'm sure he always does, but that's not the point.

Dean clears his throat. "You look good." He says, grabbing my hand. I feel my cheeks glow a bright shade of pink. "Thanks, so do you." I say and he pulls me onto his lap.

"How are you?" he asks, his hot breath hitting my neck, making me shut my eyes and take a deep breath. "I'm good." I reply, avoiding eye contact. "No, how are you REALLY?" he asks, rubbing his thumb on my hand.

Dean knows a lot about me. About my past, and all the things I've done. Like cut myself, or try committing suicide. I bite my lip, I can't tell him about the other day, when I cut again. I was just so fed up, with the name calling, people picking on me about wrestling.

"I.... I did it again." I reply, burying my head in his chest and crying. He wraps his arms around me, laying his head on mine, rubbing circles on my back. "It's ok, I'm here now." He says, calming me down a little. I sniffle and look at him. "Dean, I-I, I don't want to live anymore." I admit.

Dean wipes the tears off of my face. "Don't say that. You have me, I'll make it all better." He says and I rub my nose. "How?" I ask. Dean leans in and kisses me. I kiss back without hesitation. Next thing I know, I'm no longer a virgin.

_*_

I wake up in a bed, in a hotel room. I sit up and notice I'm naked, so I cover myself with the sheet. I look around and see mine and someone else's clothes strewn around the room.

I look next to me and see dean. I smile, bite my lip, and lean over him. I rub my hands over his chest, lightly scratching him. He moans in his sleep and his eyes flutter open. "Hey babe." He says, pulling me down to him.

"Good morning." I say, kissing his chin. He smiles a sleepy smile and turns us over onto our side, closing his eyes. I relax into him, laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes. Something doesn't feel right.....

"Sh*t!" I yell, jumping up, startling dean. "What?! what?!" he asks, sitting up with a jerk. "I'm here! I snuck out lay night!" I yell, pulling on my clothes with a limp because of what happened last night.

"Let me drive you home, or at least close by." Dean says, slipping on his pants. I nod my head and we run out of the room and down the stairs, out of the building and into his car.

_*_

"Stop here, I'll walk the rest." I tell him as we're a block from my house. "Ok. Um, I guess I'll talk to you later?" he says, running a hand through my hair.

"Well, tomorrows Monday. So, you'll be here. I could probably skip school and come see you." I say, biting my lip, with a pleading face. Dean smiles. "Yeah, I'd like that." He says, kissing me one last time before I leave. I walk back home, smiling to myself at how perfect dean really is.