Chapter 21

I wake up and stretch, my toes curling and my arms above my head. I go to bring my arms back down and sleep someone's face. "Owe. What was that for?" Roman asks. "Sorry. I forgot you were here." I say, shrugging. Roman chuckles, sitting up. I can't help but stare at his gorgeous body. He has on no shirt and his hair looks so cute in a bun, now messy from sleep. I look away when I realize I'm starring, but it's too late. "Sure you wanna be starin' with Ambrose in the same state?" Roman smirks. My cheeks burn a vibrant pink, and I clear my throat awkwardly. "I was looking at your tattoo... I've never actually looked at it before." I say, lying through my teeth. Roman sticks out his arm, allowing me to look. I apprehensively touch his arm and them start examining the tattoo. "Did it hurt?" I ask. "Ah, all tattoos hurt a little. It's a needle going into your skin." Roman shrugs. I let go of his arm and he puts it down. "Is dean always so... Jealous?" I ask. Roman snorts. "He's never been with a girl for more than a month or two." He says, then suddenly stops. I look at him to continue. "And?" I question. "He.. Um, usually cheats on them." Roman says quietly. "Has cheated on me?" I ask, tears welling up in my eyes. Roman wraps me in his arms, and I tense then soften into him. "Don't cry. Of course he hasn't." Roman says. I nod and we separate. "You might wanna leave... Before dean sees you." I say. Roman nods and walks out, closing the door behind him. I get out of bed and then hear shouting. I open my door and realize it's dean. I quickly walk to the living room, where he's yelling at roman. "You slept with my girlfriend! You fucking, dick!" He yells. My eyes widen and I tug on his arm, as he goes to swing at roman. "Dean! Stop! I would never chest on you!" I say. Dean looks at me and turns his attention to me. "You're trying to tell me that I haven't seen roman come out of your room twice since we got here? With the door shut and him not supposed to be there?" He asks, venom in his words. By now, Seth and Rachel have come out and Helen and Steve are coming down stairs. Great. "Yes, you saw him come out of my room. But we didn't do anything!" I say, exasperated. "Fucking lies magic! That's all it is! Bullshit!" Dean yells, storming out of the house. I stand there, tears silently welling up in my eyes. My mom starts to say "magi-" "Don't talk to me!" I scream, running into my room. Everything's falling apart. I thought everything was gonna get better now that dean was out of the hospital, but I guess I was wrong. I slam my door shut and plug my headphones into my phone. I put them in my ears and lay down in my bed. I start blasting you only live once, by suicide silence. I close my eyes and am surrounded with the scent of roman. I furrow my eyebrows but remember that he slept in my bed... And how dean though I just had sex with him. I locked my door, so nobody could come in, so it relaxes me a little. I try to focus on the lyrics and nothing else as the next song comes on, savior, by black veil brides. I start to cry harder from the lyrics and then jump when I feel my bed dip down next to me. My eyes shoot open and I see roman. He smiles a sad smile and removes my headphones from my ears. I look at the door and see it's still closed. "How'd you-" "I picked the lock." He answers me. "Why'd dean yell at me like that?" I ask, sobbing a little. "He was mad at me because he thought we had sex." Roman says, moving the hair that was stuck to my face from me crying. "We didn't though." I whisper. "I know that, and you know that. That's all that matters." Roman says, then wipes some tears off of my face with his thumbs. "I kinda wish we did." I hear him mumble softly when I close my eyes for a second. "What?" I ask, opening my eyes. "Nothing." Roman says too quickly. I sit up and scoot over to I'm directly next to roman. "Did you say you wanted to have sex with me?" I ask. some part of me hopes I heard him right. I try to fight it back, but it becomes greater as he stays quiet longer. "I said kinda." Roman corrects me. My eyes light up and I throw myself at him. I knock him to the floor, my lips on his. "Did you lock the door after you came in?" I mumble, sucking on his lip. He just nods his head. "Magic, are you sure you wanna do any of this? You're still with dean, kind of." He says, holding me away from him. I nod. "Screw dean. You were there when he wasn't." I say, remembering all the times he comforted me when dean was in the hospital and these last two days. Roman nods and smashes his lips to mine. "Ok, I'll go as far as you want to." He mutters, reaching behind me and up my sweater to undo my bra. I moan and gasp as his cold hand caresses my breast. He kisses me harder to suppress my moan and I start grind against him as he kneads my breast. He takes his other hand and pinches my nipple, rolling it with his fingers. "R-r-roman. Oh, I'll go all the way." I moan, loving the feeling he has on me. He smirks against my lips. I rake my nails along his chest, making him groan and then I run his arms. "Still looking at my tattoo?" Roman smirks. I just groan and kiss him again. His tongue slides into my mouth and then he starts grinding against my grinding. Every time I try to take over control of the kiss or move my hands, he kneads my breast more. All of the sudden, he removes his hands, making me whimper. He smirks, sliding off my sweater and sitting me up in his lap. He take one breast into his mouth and plays with the other. "Roman." I moan. He 'sh's me and lays back down, making me lay down on him. I push his face closer to my boobs, to make his nibbling more enjoyable. He takes his hands and sticks his pointer finger of each hand in my shorts. Then he slides off my shorts, and underwear and sticks his finger in me, thrusting hard. I gasp, my eyes rolling to the back of my head in ecstasy. Roman picks me up and lays me on my bed before ridding himself of his shorts and boxers. I bite my lip, and become even wetter than I already am at the size of him. He flips me over so I'm on my hands and knees, and grabs my ass, spreading my entrance open. He eases into me, letting me adjust to his size. After several thrusts, he picks up pace, making me bite my lip and try to suppress my moans. "F-faster roman. F-faster." I breathe. Roman listens, going so fast, it almost pushes me into climax every time. He slows down, taking his time. "Mm." I moan. Roman flips me back over, leaning over me. "I think I might love you." He whispers, his arms on either side of my head. He brushes the hair from my face, kissing me, as he licks up speed again. I moan as I unexpectedly climax, and by roman's grunt, he did too. "Damn. I had no idea what I was missing out on." I whisper, trying to catch my breath. Roman chuckles. "You're telling me?" He slides out of me and throws me my clothes before putting his on.

-

I walk into the kitchen, hiding behind roman. I clutch his shirt in my hands and peek around him. I notice nobody's in here and sigh a sigh of relief. "See, they're not even here. You're fine." Roman says, wrapping me in his arms. "I'm gonna put on clean clothes, you should too." He winks, making me blush. I nod and we walk back towards our rooms. I find some black skinny jeans, an all time low T-shirt, and get dressed quickly. I walk back into the hall and can see roman sitting on the couch. I walk in and see him with a black, tight fitting T-shirt, and regular jeans. "Do you know where they are?" I ask. I sit next to him, but not to close. I'm starting to feel guilty for cheating on dean after telling him I never would. But I don't even know if we are still dating. "Don't tell me you're already regretting it?" Roman groans. "I cheated on dean! I've never even had a boyfriend before him, and I cheated in him." I say sadly. Roman cups my face in his hands, making me look him in the eyes. "Dean is, no offense. He's still one of my best friends, but he's such a dog. He's probably the definition of a manwhore... Not to mention that he's very territorial and jealous." Roman tells me. He pecks my lips before adding, "I'm none of those things." "I feel sick now. Like I just killed someone's baby or something." I say before running into the bathroom. I throw up and roman walks in, holding back my hair before I puke several more times. "Feel better?" He asks. I nod and brush my teeth. We walk back out into the kitchen and I sit down. Roman gets me an apple from the fruit basket and sets it down in front of me. "I can't eat. I feel like a slut." I say, my voice shaking. Roman sits next to me. "Don't you ever say that, you are nothing like a slut. You are so much better than a slut magic, you're nothing close." Roman says, rubbing my back. I nod and sniffle a little. "I think I love you too roman. But it scares me. Cause I still love dean, and I don't know if I can love two people. I've never loved anyone before dean." I say, and start to shake. Roman rubs my back. "Magic, it's ok to feel confused. You need to relax and try to clear your head before you make decisions, ok? I can wait if you want me too. I don't mind. And if dean really loves you too, he'll be able to wait. He might not want to come around your parents though... They were seriously pissed." Roman says. I lean my head on his chest. "Thank you for everything." I whisper.