Chapter 25

2 WEEKS LATER

MAGIC POV

"Wakey, wakey bub." I hear Helen say, my bedroom door creaking open. I sit up in bed, stretching, and yawning. "Hey mom. Hey dad." I say, rubbing my eyes as they step into my room. "Happy birthday!" They say cheerfully, handing me a little box wrapped in wrapping paper. I smile, taking the little box from them. They sit on the edge of my bed and I start to carefully unwrap it. I hold the box, one hand on the cover, the other on the bottom. I open it and pull out a elegant silver bracelet. I smile at it, studying it. It is braided and has a little diamond every time it crosses. "Thank you guys, you didn't have to get me something like this, though." I say, hugging them around their necks. "It's fine. That was nothing. Just wait until later." Steve winks, Helen slapping him on the arm playfully for almost giving away the surprise of something. I laugh a little. My phone starts ringing and I pick it up, looking at the screen. "Um, I have to get this, it's dean." I say quietly. My dad's jaw tightens a little but they both nod nonetheless. I accept the call. "Happy birthday baby girl!" Dean says, way to excitedly. "Thank you babe."I say, my cheeks pinking. "I can't wait to see you." He says, making me smile. "Me too. When are you gonna be here?" I ask. I hear Seth and roman shouting in the background, making me chuckle a little. "They said happy birthday, and we're getting off the plane right now- speaking of, the lady is yelling at me. I got to go. I love you!" He says quickly. "I love you too." I say sheepishly. He hangs up and I set my phone down. "Magic, I've talked to your mother, and I'm allowing you to date dean. I don't like him, and I am defiantly not going to accept him into this family-" my dad is interrupted by my mom slapping the back of his head. "Fine, I'll be civil." He says, making me smile wide. I hug him tightly. "Thank you daddy." I say quietly. He wraps his arms around my waist, giving me a little squeeze. "We'll leave you to get ready." He says, getting up. Helen kisses me on my head and she gets up too. They leave, leaving me with a smile on my face. I get up and go into the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower.

-

I smile at my reflection. A black summer dress with purple accents to it, my bracelet that Helen and Steve got me, and my purple vans. It was nothing special, just something a little more fancy than my usual skinny jeans and band tee. I walk out of my room and head down the hall. Hearing voices, a small smile starts to grow on my face. I walk into the living room and see Seth and roman talking to my mom. "You're here!" I yell, running over to them and hugging them both. "Hey there birthday girl!" Seth says, kissing me atop of my head. "Happy birthday, M." Roman says, a little bit hesitant. "Hey Seth. Thanks Ro." I smile, stepping back. "Ok, let's go, let's go. You guys can talk and catch up in the car." Steve says, trying to usher us out. "But what about dean-" "he's meeting us there." Steve says, shoving everyone out of the door. "Where are we even goi-" "it's a surprise!" Seth says, jumping up and down a little. "Magic, change!" Steve says, his voice cracking. My eyes widen, and I fight back a smile. "Why, where-" "just- roman help her find something to wear!" He says, leaving to the car with Helen and Seth. Roman grabs my hand and drags me to my room. "Where are we going, roman?" I pout. "Somewhere. Now get dressed and meet us in the car." Roman says, tossing some shorts and a flowy tank top at me. "Why couldn't dean meet us here?" I ask as he's walking out. "He needed to pick up your gift. But hurry up." He says, shutting the door. I quickly change.

-

"Oh my god! No way!" I shriek, putting my hands to my face. Seth and roman chuckle. We step out of the car and say bye to Helen and Steve. They leave and that's when I lose it. "Holy fucking shit! I'm at warped tour!!!!!!" I yell, jumping up and down while shrieking and shouting. Seth and roman laugh at me, shaking their heads. A pair of arms slink around my waist. "Calm down baby." Dean whispers in my ear, making me turn to face him. "Dean! Oh my god! We're at warped tour!" I yell, jumping up and down in his arms, the biggest smile on my face. Dean laughs, nodding. "Yeah. We are." He says, smiling. He sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out two tickets. He spreads them out and hands them to me. I grab one, smiling huge at it.

-

"Dean, I love you so fucking much!" I yell, jumping up and down to falling in reverse. Dean smiles, his arms wrapped around my waist. "I love you too, babe." He kisses the skin under my ear, making me smile. We listen to the rest of the set and then we walk away from most of the people, so we can hear each other a little better. "Who are we going to see next?" Dean asks, his head on my shoulder from behind. "I don't think anyone to good are playing next." I shrug, looking at the little pan-flit with set times. He nods, turning me around in his arms. "Wanna go get some merch?" He asks, a smirk on his face. My eyes light up. "Really?" I ask. He nods, swaying us back and forth a little. "You don't have to spend anymore money on me dean-" "I want to. It's your birthday and you're my girlfriend." He assures me, kissing my cheek. I smile, dragging him towards all of the band merchandise tents. I grab a few shirts and dean buys them. Afterwards, Seth and roman drag us over to see the parkway drive set, which I didn't really mind seeing as I like a few of their songs. Then we see the rest of the bands that I like.

-

I yawn, laying my head on dean's shoulder as we're on the way home. "Don't go to sleep, baby. We still have dinner and your party." Dean whispers, drawing little circle on my hip under my shirt. I nod, my eyes closing anyways. Dean chuckles, kissing my hair. I'm almost asleep when Seth and dean start talking. "Have you or magic heard from Rachel?" Seth asks. I feel dean shake his head in disagreement. "No. I haven't. Why?" Dean asks. "I haven't heard from her since this morning, it's making me worried." Seth responds. I instantly panic a little inside.

I haven't heard from her since last night.