Chapter 37

"Please mommy?" I plead, my hands clasped together. I'm currently pleading with my mom to let me go with dean for a few days to California after dean, Seth, and roman went to RAW to get ready. Dean had already asked about that, which my parents had agreed to. She laughs, stirring the spaghetti in the pot. "I'm not the one you need to be begging to." She tells me. I groan. "He's not gonna let me go..." I say over-exaggeratedly. She looks at me. "Have dean call your father and ask him." She says, pointing to the jar of sauce behind me. I hand it to her. "Ok, I'll go call him." I reply, starting to walk away. "And have him promise not to do anything with you to him!" She calls behind me. "Got it!" I say, turning the corner. I walk into my room and sit on my bed, grabbing my phone. I call dean and he answers. "Hey baby." He says. "Hey, I need you to ask my dad if I can go with you and you have to promise him that you won't do anything with me." I explain, picking at my quilt. "Ok. That's fine." He tells me and I give him my dad's number and then we hang up. I walk out into the living room and see my dad reading the newspaper in the kitchen. As if on que, his phone rings and he answers it. "Hi... Uhuh... I dunno..." My dad looks at me and I smile. He sighs. "You sure that you're not gonna do anything with her?... Fine. She can go." He says, making me grin hugely. "Yay!" I yell, jumping up. My dad hangs up the phone and looks at me. "I want you to call us when you wake up, and when you go to sleep everyday." He says, making me nod in agreement.

DEAN POV

"Come in." Stephanie tells me from the other side of the door. I walk in and close the door behind me. I sit down across from her at her desk and she raises an eyebrow at me. "I would like to know if I could have the week off? Only until next Monday." I ask. Stephanie looks like she's thinking it over. "And you'll still be on tonight?" She questions. I nod. "... Ok. But you better make sure that you're here next Monday." She threatens. I nod, smiling at her. "Of course." She excuses me and I leave, walking to my locker room. When I get there, Seth and roman are sitting on the bench. Seth is trying to catch skittles in his mouth and roman is throwing them. "What are you two doing?" I ask, laughing. "Breaking a record." Seth says, not paying attention to me. I shake my head at them and get a text message.

From: Magic

~I'm here~

From: Dean

~I'll come get you~

From: Magic

~I'm sure I can find my way to my seat~

From: Dean

~well maybe I wanna see you first~

From: Magic

~I'm in the back parking lot~

I smile to myself and toss my phone on the couch. "Where you going?" Seth asks before he catches a skittle. "To get Magic." I reply before walking out. I walk out to the back parking lot and see magic sitting in the front of her dad's car, talking to him. I walk over to it and magic opens her door. "See, I'm not gonna get mugged. Dean's here to protect me." She smiles at him. I look at him and he's glaring slightly at me. "Hi." I say quietly. "Take good care of her, and do not do anything funny with her." He threatens. I nod and grab magic's bag. She gets out of the car after hugging her dad bye and we walk into the building. "You look cute tonight." I flirt, looking her up and down. She blushes, slapping my arm playfully. "Stop... You look better." She says, taking in my appearance. I shrug. "Yeah... I do." I tease. Magic bumps into my shoulder, pushing me. "Oh shut it." She says playfully. I laugh slightly as we get to my locker room. We walk in and Seth and roman are still doing what they were before. "Hey Ma- NO!" Seth says, holding the skittle he just missed in his hand. Roman laughs at Seth. "Told you, you couldn't catch that many!" Roman says, sticking out his tongue. Seth glares at him. "Not my fault." He pouts. "Hey guys." Magic says, hugging them. I notice that roman hugs her slightly longer than Seth, making me get a little jealous. "I'm gonna go to my seat, seeing as the show already started." Magic tells me, pecking me on the lips. "I'll walk you. I'm going on now anyway." Roman offers, standing up. Magic nods and they leave, while I watch them. "Relax, roman was just offering to make sure she's safe." Seth tells me, standing up. I shrug. "Sure..." I start to get ready and Seth leaves, knowing to leave me alone while I'm getting ready.

MAGIC POV

"I'm guessing you talked to him?" Roman asks. I nod, looking up at him as we walk. "Yeah... I think I wanna be with dean." I tell him honestly. Roman raises an eyebrow at me. "Think?" He questions. "Well, my parents like you better, you're a lot more patient with me, and you've never hurt my feelings." I say, looking away. "Ok... Well... Why don't you think more about it while you're with dean this week?" Roman suggests. "Ok. Thanks romes." I say as we get to the aisle where my ticket is. Roman nods, embracing me quickly before walking to where he goes out. I walk to my seat and watch the show.

DEAN POV

"You looked very sexy." Magic whispers in my ear as we walk back to my locker room after the show. I look at her and she's biting her lip, smiling deviously at me. "And how exactly?" I ask, smirking. "By acting how you were, and showing your strength, and being all hot and sweaty. It made you look incredibly sexy." She breathes, making me get all hot and bothered. We bump into someone and my eyes widen. "Oh, sorry." Renee says, looking at us apologetically. "Oh it's fine." Magic smiles, making Renee nod. Realization hits her face as she looks between us. "You must be magic!" She says, hugging magic. Magic hugs her awkwardly. "Uh, yeah." She replies. Renee steps back a little and looks at me. I glare at her, silently telling her to stop. She either doesn't get the hint, or ignores me. "Dean's told me so much about you." She tells magic, smiling. "He has?" Magic says, looking at me. "Yes!" She says, smirking. "You already know who I am..." Magic says awkwardly. "Well, I gotta go. I'll see you later dean. Bye magic." She hugs us both, her nails digging in my back slightly. I cringe slightly and she walks away. "Who was that?" Magic asks as we start to walk again. "If I tell you, you can't flip out." I sigh. Magic nods apprehensively. "That was the girl." Is all I have to say for magic's eyes to well up with tears. "No, no, no. Please don't cry." I say softly, hugging her. I walk to my locker room, still holding her as she cries silently in my shirt. We walk in and I kick the door shut. "She works with you?" Magic asks. I sit us both down on the bench and make her look at me. "Listen to me; even when I was with her I would talk nonstop about you. I was constantly thinking about you when I was with her." I tell her honestly. Magic sniffles, wiping at her tears. "Really?" She asks quietly, no longer crying. I nod, smiling slightly at her. "Yes." I whisper. Magic hugs me around my neck tightly, making my hands go to her waist. "I love you." She breathes, kissing me over and over. I smile, tightening my grip on her. "I love you too." I tell her. "Never leave me or cheat on me again." Magic says, resting her head on my shoulder. "As long as you do the same." I kiss the top of her head as her eyes close and she nods. "Come on. We gotta make sure we get to the airport in time." I say as we get up.

Hey lovelys! Can you guys give me some suggestions for titles for the sequels? I'd love for some suggestions please :) love yas?