Chapter 38

DEAN POV

"Hey dad... Yes... No... No... Yes... Yes... I love you too... Bye." Magic hangs up her phone and sets it aside before walking over to the couch and sitting on my lap facing me, her legs on either side of me. I place my hands on her hips as she lowers her head to mine. "What'd your dad have to say?" I mumble, closing my eyes. "Nothing important." She whispers, pulling at my bottom lip with her teeth. I moan softly and Magic giggles, placing her hands on my shoulders. "I was thinking tonight we could have a little fun." Magic breathes, sucking on my lip in her mouth. "Yeah." I sigh, as she starts to rotate her hips against me. "It depends on what you're up for though..." She whispers. "I'm up for anything." I say against her lips. She starts sucking on my neck, mumbling, "good." "What kind of fun do you wanna have?" I ask, groping her butt. "The kind that includes batteries and handcuffs." She breathes out, looking at me deviously. At that sentence, I become rock hard and incredibly turned on. "Damn." I mutter, pulling her face up to mine. I crash my lips to hers, making her gasp. I slide my tongue in her mouth and instantly dominate her mouth. She pulls away from me and stands up, smirking at me. I groan and go to grab her. She giggles, stepping back from me. "Magic." I growling warning. She smiles innocently at me. I stand up and she takes off down the hall of the condo I rented while we're here. I chase after her and she runs outside. I grab her around the waist and she squeals, giggling out of control. "Dean!" She laughs, making me laugh with her. I jump into the pool here with her still in my arms. She shrieks as we land. We come back to the surface and she turns in my arms to look at me. "Now I'm wet... Er" she smirks, making me smile. "Well I'm fine now... The water's cold."I say, pecking her on the lips. "Well you better hurry up and dry off. You have to go the store and get some things." She winks, swimming away from me. I smile slowly, watching her as she climbs out of the pool.

MAGIC POV

I took a shower and curled my hair while dean was gone, and now I'm just putting on makeup. I wanna have fun tonight with him, I wanna make tonight memorable. As I finish putting on lipgloss, I hear the door open. "Babe?" Dean calls out. "In here!" I reply. A few seconds later, dean is leaning against the doorframe, a bag in his hands. I cap the lipgloss and place it on the counter. I turn and look at him as he looks me over. "Are we going out first?" He questions. I nod, looking down at my short, strapless, red dress with black heals and thigh high socks with bows on them. "Ok. I'm gonna get dressed." He agrees, walking out of the bathroom. I follow him out and into the bedroom. "I got your clothes out for you." I smile. Dean sets down the bag, wrapping me in his arms tightly. "I love you so much. You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for." He whispers, kissing me softly. I kiss back and he slips his tongue in my mouth. I pull away reluctantly, smiling at him. "Get dressed." I start to walk away and dean slaps me on the butt, making me giggle a little.

2 hours later

We are currently in a club, and dean is going to the bathroom while I'm at the bar. "Thank you." I say, taking the drink from the bartender. He nods and I hop off the stool. I take a sip of my drink and dean walks up to me. "You shouldn't be drinking." He shouts over the music. I shrug and dean shakes his head, laughing. "How many have you had?" Dean asks. I look down at my drink and take another sip. "Maybe like 3." I admit, making dean roll his eyes playfully. "Let's go dance." He suggests. I nod and down the rest of the drink, making dean smirk. "That's my girl." He says and I throw away the cup. We walk onto the dance floor and I grind on dean. He places his hands on my hips and leans in close to my ear. "When do you wanna go?" He asks. "In a little while." I reply and dean nods.

"Come on, watch your step." Dean says, guiding me up to the door. I stumble up the step and dean makes sure to keep me steady. "You got the key?" I slur. Dean pulls out a key and opens the door. I fall inside with a thud, groaning as I hit the floor. Dean starts laughing and I roll around on the ground. He gets me up and walks me into the bedroom. I fling my shoes off and sway over to the bag with the stuff in it. "Are you sure you wanna have sex while your drunk?" Dean asks. I give him an 'are you serious' look. "Why wouldn't I?" I ask. Dean laughs at me, shaking his head. I shrug, and walk back over to him. I push him down so he's sitting on the edge of the bed. I straddle his waist, and place my hands on his shoulders. "Wanna play a game?" I whisper seductively in his ear. "Sure." He says, running his hands through my hair. I push him down so he's laying down completely on the bed and I start to unbutton his shirt. I get it unbuttoned and I make him move up to the top of the bed. I crawl off of the bed, tripping a little. I walk over to the bag and get out 2 pairs of handcuffs. I crawl back over to dean and place them on his wrists. "I'm gonna make you so turned on." I whisper in his ear. I crawl over to the bag and take out a vibrator, smirking at dean. He raises an eyebrow at me and I giggle, turning it on. I unzip my dress and take it off, along with my underwear. "You wanna see me pleasure myself, baby?" I ask seductively. Dean nods, licking his lips. I slowly slide in the vibrator, biting my lip. I moan in pleasure, closing my eyes. I hear dean groan, making me open my eyes. I crawl on top of him, grinding on him. Dean squirms from underneath me, making me smirk. I unlock the handcuffs and in a second, I'm pinned against the bed, dean shoving his tongue down my throat. I moan, gripping dean's hair in my hands. "Never do that again. It's too frustrating." He mumbles, taking one of my hands in his and placing a handcuff on it. "I'm gonna torture you baby." He whispers, making me squirm under him. He handcuffs me to the bed and presses his body to mine. He starts grinding against me and I wrap my legs around his waist, pushing the vibrator deeper in me. Dean takes one if his hands and gets a hold of it. He pushes it in and out of me, making me gasp. "D-dean." I moan. Dean starts to suck on my neck, definitely leaving a mark. He backs off for a minute, making me groan in protest. He takes off his pants and crawls back on me slowly. He takes out the vibrator and quickly replaces it with himself. He moves almost all the way out before slamming into me. I cry out in pleasure, wrapping my legs around him again. He does it over and over again, making me moan every time. He kisses me roughly, his tongue mangling with mine. His hands slide up to my head, and he runs his fingers through my hair, tugging on it. "I love you." I breathe as we stop kissing for air. "I love you too." He whispers, breathing heavy. I moan as I realize unexpectedly, dean right behind me. He falls on top of me as we both try to catch our breath. Dean sits up on his knees a minute later, making me so I'm on my knees in front of him, facing the front of the bed. "I hope you're ready for round 2." He mutters, slamming into me from behind. "Fuck." I moan, burying my face in the bed. By now I'm 100% sober, and I'm loving every second of it.