Chapter 39

MAGIC POV

"Babe, wake up." Dean says softly, shaking my arm slightly. I groan, rolling over in bed so my head is near him as he sits next to me. "Noooo." I mumble, shoving my face between his leg and the mattress. I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep. Dean brushes the hair out of my face. "Come on, baby. You gotta get up." He tells me. "No." I say sharply. Dean gets up and stands on the bed. He starts jumping up and down. "Wakey wakey!" He shouts. I groan, rolling over so I am looking up at him. "Why do I need to wake up?" I whisper, holding a hand to my aching head. Dean lays down next to me, grabbing his shirt from last night and handing it to me. I put it on and button it up as dean watches me. "What?" I ask, giving him a pointed look. Dean smiles, shaking his head. "Nothing, you're just so beautiful." He says, making me blush. "We're gonna go to a carnival. Get up and get ready, it's already 1:30." He says, patting my leg and getting up. "No." I groan, slumping off of the bed. Dean laughs at me, standing next to me. He helps me up and wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me close to his chest. "I had fun last night." Dean whispers, swaying us back and forth. "Me too." I say, standing on my tiptoes and pecking him on the lips. "I figured you wouldn't remember." Dean says, an eyebrow raised. "I sobered up real quick." I tell him, blushing. "Well you were so fucking sexy." Dean says, squeezing my butt. I smirk, walking away from him. "I'm gonna go get ready." I tell him.

"I've never been to a carnival." I tell dean as we walk up to the line to get in. "Seriously?" Dean asks, looking at me like I have 5 heads. I shrug. "Never had anyone to go with..." I trail off. Dean pulls me into his side, kissing the top of my head. Dean pays for us and we walk inside. "Do you have to pay for everything?" I ask, rolling my eyes playfully. "I told you, I can pay and I will pay." Dean says, slinging his arm around my shoulders. "What are we going to do first?" I ask, looking around. "Whatever you want to do." Dean shrugs, looking at me expectantly. "Ooh, let's go on that!" I say excitedly, pointing to this ride that you get in a cart and it goes foreword and then backwards. "The bobsleds?" Dean questions. I nod and we walk over to the line. "Are you and the guys sad about your storyline?" I ask as we wait. "Yeah, I mean it sucks that Seth and I have to beat each other up every week... But roman and I aren't mad about our situation." Dean explains. "I think it was stupid of Vince to break up the shield." I tell him, making him laugh. "Yeah, it was." He agrees. We finally get to go on and dean leads me to a cart and we get in.

I yawn, resting my head on dean's shoulder. "Tired?" Dean questions. I nod slightly. "A little. I still don't want to leave yet though." I say, looking up at him. He nods. "Ok. Come this way then." Dean pulls me along to a line for some big wheel thing with carts on it. "What's this?" I ask. Dean gives me a 'really' look. "It's a Ferris wheel. Please tell me you've heard of it before?" He says. I shrug, shaking my head. "You've been living under a rock." Dean chuckles, making me pout. He kisses my pouted lips quickly. "It'll be fun, don't worry." He assures me, pecking my nose. We go on it and it goes up, really high. "Have I ever told you how terrified of heights I am?" I ask, swallowing hard as I look down. "No. It would've been nice to know, however." He says sarcastically. I hold onto his hand tightly. "If I die, I'm haunting your ass." I tell him, tensing up. "It's fine, baby. You're ok." He says, reassuringly rubbing my arm. "After this, you're buying my the biggest thing of cotton candy." I threaten. Dean chuckles, nodding. "It's like 8 at night, but ok." He agrees. We finally get off, after what feels like forever, and I tug him along with me to the food stand. "Easy there, magic." Dean says, referring to how he slipped earlier while getting off a ride. I slow down, giggling slightly. "It's not funny, that hurt." He pouts. I bite my lip to suppress another laugh. "Oh relax, when we get home I'll give you a massage or something." I say, smiling up at him. "You better." Dean says, kissing me quickly. He gets me a thing of cotton candy and we start walking. I take small pieces off and eat it at a leisurely pace. "Aw, look how cute that panda is." I say, smiling at the stuffed prize. "You want it?" Dean asks. I shake my head. "You don't have to." "I want to." Dean tells me, walking over to the booth. I roll my eyes at him playfully. After a few tries, dean finally gets it. He smiles triumphantly, handing it to me. "Thank you." I say, taking it from him. "You're welcome, now let's go back, I'm sore and tired." Dean chuckles, making me giggle a little.

"Can we watch a movie?" Dean asks as we walk inside. "I thought you said you were tired." I say, raising an eyebrow at him. He shrugs. "Not that tired." He says, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the couch. He sits us both on it and I bring my feet next to me on the couch and lean into his side as he looks for a movie. "How good are you with scary movies?" Dean asks, making me shrug. "I love scary movies." I tell him, making him smile brightly. "That's my girl." He says proudly, kissing the top of my head. I chuckle lightly at him and he puts on one of the saw movies. "Are you ok with watching this?" He asks. I nod my head, cuddling into him more.

DEAN POV

I look down at magic and see she's asleep. I smile at her, taking in her appearance. She's still wearing the same of mice and men tank top and shorts from today. I rake my fingers through her hair, noting that her roots are starting to show through the purple. That's probably one of the things I love the most about her; how she looks. She always has her hair dyed purple and a band shirt on. I switch off the tv and carefully get off of the couch. I pick up magic bridal style and she clings to my neck, mumbling in her sleep. I smile, loving how she's always so cute and adorable. That's probably another thing that I love about her; how she always needs me. It makes me feel like I have a purpose. I love having to take care of her. I walk us into the bedroom and lay her down gently on the bed. "Dean-mfmnfmfmm." She says still half-asleep, making me chuckle at her. "Just go back to bed baby, I'll be there in a minute." I tell her, kissing her on the top of her head. She rolls over so she's in the middle of the bed and goes back to sleep. I walk into the bathroom and quickly take a shower before climbing back into bed next to her. She instinctively curls up on my side, laying her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her and pull her closer, kissing her cheek softly. "I love you." She mumbles, still almost completely asleep. "I love you too." I whisper.