Chapter 24

Hey lovelys! I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH door all of the votes, and comments. And, for getting me to 5k! This means the world to me! I love you all!

MAGIC POV

3 WEEKS LATER

I wake up and stretch before checking my phone. I see I have a missed call from dean and I instantly call him back. "Hey." He says cheerfully. "Hey baby." I say, yawning. Dean chuckles. "Did I wake you?" "No, I just woke up, that's all." I say, getting out of bed. "Are you exited?" Dean questions. I bite my lip and hum a "yes" in response. "Of course! I haven't seen you in! What? Almost a month? I can't wait!" I say, a smile instantly popping onto my face. Dean chuckles. "Good, I miss you so fucking much." I giggle and place the phone between my shoulder and head. I start getting out clothes. "So you got the pass?" Dean asks. "Yup. And the very descriptive directions too." I giggle. "I'm just making sure you get to come backstage." I mumbles. I laugh. "You know I'm kidding babe." He agrees and then someone knocks at my door. "Hold on a sec' dean- yes?" My dad pops his head in. "Your mom's mom is here." He says scrunching up his nose. I laugh. "I'll be out in a few." I reply. He nods and shuts the door behind him. "I gotta go babe. I'll see you tonight." I tell dean. "Ok. I love you." "Love you too." I hang up and get ready.

-

Some hours later

I smile to myself as I finish up my makeup. Roman stayed for a week and then went back on the road with dean and Seth for the wwe, although him and dean aren't on that good of terms. Me and roman have gotten really close, and I'm afraid that dean is jealous of it. I'm not gonna lie, yes I do still have feelings for roman. But dean, dean's special. He's been my secret lover, my knight in shining armor, my best friend, and my boyfriend. I put down my mascara and grab the backstage pass that dean had sent me for the house-show they're having tonight. I walk down the hall and pass my mom and dad. "I'm gonna go out." I tell them. They nod and say quick goodbyes before I walk out and to my car. I get in and check my bag, making sure I have my phone, keys, and wallet. I take out the keys and start my car. I back up and start towards the arena.

-

I show security my pass and they allow me into the back. I smile, muttering a quick 'thank you'. I walk down the hall, checking the nameplates on all of the doors. "No way, is this THE magic that dean has been going on about?" Someone's glee voice shouts, causing me to turn around. "Um, I-I guess." I say shyly. "I'm Emma." She says, wrapping me in her arms. "Magic. But you already know..." I say. She nods, stepping back. "Dean was helping me with some moves, and I asked to use his phone. So of course he said sure, and I saw that his wallpaper was a picture of you guys kissing. I asked him who you were, because I hadn't seen you around before. He talked for about 2 1/2 hours about you! He wouldn't shut up." She rambles, giggling at the end. My cheeks flush. "Oh." Is all my brain can come up with. "You're probably looking for him, huh?" She asks, thumping herself in the head. I nod slightly. She grabs my hand and leads me down the hall. "Him and Seth are having a match, but roman's in the locker room. You've met roman before, right?" She asks. "Ah, yeah." I reply. "Roman's a really good guy, don't 'cha agree?" She asks, her accent popping out at every word. I nod. We get to the locker room and she knocks on the door. Roman answers it and smiles as he sees us. "Hey magic. Hey Emma." He greets, allowing us in. "I'll catch up with you two later." Emma says, giving us both quick hugs. I look at roman with wide, amused eyes. He chuckles. We both sit down on the couch. "She talks a lot." He states, leaning back. I nod, getting comfortable on the couch. "She seems nice though." I say, placing my feet in his lap. Roman chuckles and starts to play with the shoelaces of my vans. "Having fun?" I ask, laughing. He nods, a cheeky grin on his face. "Of course I am. I'm with you." He states. My face heats up and I adjust myself in my spot uncomfortably. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't of said that." He says. I shrug. "You meant it in a friendly way. It's ok." I say, smiling at him in reassurance. He just nods a little and focuses on my shoes. "You did just mean it as a friend, right?" I ask. Roman looks at me and starts pulling on his lip with his teeth. "Ah... N-no. I didn't..." He trails off, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh." I look at the floor, hoping that dean walks through the doors any second, to distract me. As if on cue, the door swings open, revealing a smiling dean and a scowling Seth, gum tangled in his facial hair. I smile widely at dean, jumping up and wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands instantly hold my hips, his face hurrying itself in my neck. "I missed you." He mumbles into my hair. "I missed you too." I reply, leaning back a little. I peck him on the lips and he smashes his lips to mine as soon as I pull away. I smile into the kiss. His tongue slips into my mouth, acting like it owns the place. My eyes closed, I sigh a relaxed sigh and the kiss heats up. Dean gropes my butt, making my cheeks flush a little. "Ahem. We're in here still, and you need to help me dean!" Seth says, smacking dean on the back of the head. He pulls back a little and my cheeks brighten. I bite my lip, trying to hide the smile on my face. Dean wraps his arms around my waist, his hands resting on my sides. "Not my fault that fan got gun on you." Dean says, looking at Seth as he slowly rocks us back and forth a little. I grin at Seth, who is pouting, trying to untangle the gum. "Want me to help, Seth?" I question. His eyes light up. "Really?" He asks hopefully. I nod and he shakes his head up and down excitedly. I giggle and follow him into the bathroom. He puts down the toilet seat cover and sits down. I grab a facecloth and turn on the hot water. "Hey dean," I call out. He appears a few seconds later, leaning on the doorway. My cheeks instantly flush when I notice he has no shirt on. "Um, can you see if someone has peanut butter?" I question. He smirks, nodding. He pushes himself off the doorway and walks out. I wet the facecloth and then wring it out. I start to wipe at his face, but it gets very little of it off. "Yep, we're gonna have to shave it off." I say, hiding my smile, stepping back. Seth's eyes bulge out of his head. I laugh, putting my hand to my mouth. "Kidding! But we're definitely gonna need the peanut butter." I say. Seth playfully glares at me. I leave him in the bathroom, as he scrubs at his face. "So, what we were talking about earlier..." I trail off, sitting near roman. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of done that. I was flirting with you and you're with dean. It's not right." He gives me a sad smile. I sigh. "It's fine. I just- I don't know. I guess I just don't want to be the reason that you and dean start to hate each other, even though I kind of am." I say, my shoulders slumping. Roman snorts. "You think you're the reason? He's just mad 'cause he knows that I would treat any girl better than he does. He sees all of the wrong things he's done in the past as reasons that I'm 'better'. He just overreacts." He shrugs. I nod and dean walks back in, tossing me a jar of peanut butter. I catch it and walk back into the bathroom to Seth.

-

I sigh as dean's tongue enters my mouth. We fight each other for dominance, my back pressed against the door. I tangle my hands in his hair, out noses pressing against each others. "I love you so much magic." Dean mumbles, his lips barely leaving mine as he says so. "I love you so much too." I reply, my tone just as quiet. "How are you gonna get back? You drove me home in my car." I ask, leaning my head on his shoulder. Dean sways us back and forth a little. "I told Seth to come pick me up while we were at the arena. I told him to come about an hour after we left the arena, cause it takes about 45 minutes to drive you home." Dean says, lazily drawing patterns on a little bit of exposed skin on my side. My eyes slowly open and close as I nod. "Wanna come in for a few minutes?" I yawn, looking up at him. "I thought your dad doesn't know we're together?" He says, quirking an eyebrow at me. I shrug. "We aren't." I wink. Dean chuckles lowly. Seth pulls up, waving frantically at us, a goofy grin on his face. I sigh. "Never mind. I love you." I say, pecking his lips. "I love you too. Don't forget, I'll be back for your birthday in 2 weeks." Dean smiles, starting to walk away. I nod and wave at Seth before unlocking the door and going inside.