Save You (one direction fan fiction)

TWINS!

separated at birth, re-united at the age of 5....... since then Alice and Samantha stay joint at the hips,looking out for each other through the good and the bad and are practically inseparable!

Both foster families agree to let then travel back to Britain, London to be exact!, as long as they stay out of trouble!

But that certainly isn't the easiest thing to do when meeting 5 crazy British boys. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Niall from the band One Direction, a world wide sensation!

And even more challenging when falling in love with certain members of the much loved band.

Plot twists-cliff hangers-fireworks-troubles and unimaginable challenges- red headed and brunette twins face the world TOGETHER!

Alice Freeman-
Smart, kind, funny and talented. Arty and creative as well! bullied for being so smart and for not having many friends at all, mostly because she was a foster kid with mixed up families, she stayed strong through it all though... 

Samantha Freeman-
Sporty,funny,cheeky and energetic! Arty and creative!
Not bullied like Alice was but self esteem took her down just as much ... anorexic and bulimic... Nobody said life would be easy, just be glad they have each other!